“Gluten Free Dining Salt Lake City”
Review of Vertical Diner

Vertical Diner
Ranked #94 of 1 576 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Everything is vegan at this establishment and 95% of it is gluten free as well. We ordered the tacos and guac n’ roll burger. Both options were flavorful and well presented.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Even with a crew of omnivores in tow, Vertical had the capacity to wow everyone with the uniqueness and tastiness of plant-based comfort nosh. Vertical tacos are absolutely bomb-diggity.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018

I use this place a lot when in Salt lake City. Their burgers are pretty good and breakfasts are awesome. Very friendly and helpful staff and just a laid back vibe.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 14 May 2018

After all day traveling from Maine to Salt Lake City, we were scoping a place to have dinner. Since both of us are on diets and want to stick to vegetarian, I was in a quandry and was too tired to do much research. I passed by this Diner - and thinking it was a diner as I knew on the East Coast...I wanted to see the menu ...it looked a bit homegrown ...

It was delightful! The server was enthusiastic and we had a great conversation. Once we knew it was vegan we were so happy. But thats not all! We both had the veggie burgers and mashed potatoes. I bet you all the tea in Boston you would not have known it was vegan. Rich rich gravy on real mashed with skins. And the veggie burger was great! Tasted homegrown...home made...we are going to hit it again when we return back this way.

What a surprise

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank leebill04
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I was traveling through and discovered this delicious little Gem! The food was Amazingly Delicious! Not super healthy but more on the junk food vegan list! I had Tofu scramble with fried potatoes that were cooked to perfection along with 2 Pancakes, one being a banana and the other a chocolate chip! Yummy! The waitstaff were very helpful and kind as well! Absolutely a favorite!! Highly recommend this place!

Date of visit: May 2018