“Great salad bar”

Sizzler
Ranked #465 of 1 575 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Description: Sizzler is home to U.S.D.A Choice hand-cut steaks, seafood, including fresh, sustainable Salmon, all complimented by our Unlimited Craft Salad Bar.
Reviewed 18 February 2016

Their salad bar is much more than salads, and it's always good food. It's a good option when you have both vegetarians and carnivores.

Reviewed 23 November 2015

We looked forward to trying this restaurant due the reviews we had read. Really didn't like to have to stand and read a large menu as we entered the building and order like you were in a Mc Donalds! However, the food we ordered was good and although we did not use the salad bar it did look excellent. Service I did not feel was up to the level we had grown used to in the USA

Reviewed 26 October 2015

I love going to Sizzler for their Salad bar. They always have so many choices. It is getting very expensive however to add a salad bar to your meal. The salad bar dinner is $8.99 to add it to a dinner is $5.49 kind of a rip off! I like their steaks too!

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Lets start with the service. When i ordered Ruth the cashier was very nice and she explained everything about what i ordered and gave me a better deal with the senior discount. My waitress was excellent also. Only problem was my M Well steak was almost rare, I sent it back 2 times and finally the Manger came with a new M Well one. In all it was a good meal. They did take care of me.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

Took grandma out for dinner. Service was great and the food was very good. Had steak and shrimp with fruit and salad. Everything was great. Would go there again. Recommended to everyone.

1  Thank Michael H