“Very good Italian Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: On 100 South between West Temple and Main Street
Transit: Get off on the TRAX City Center stop and walk 1/2 block West on 100 South Street.
Reviewed 9 July 2018

While in Salt Lake we had our dinner at the Caffe Molise. It is a local Italian restaurant. The menu was somewhat limited by my standards since I have lived in Rhode Island where local Italian restaurants are the norm and the offerings seemed unlimited. However, our party of three did find some very good offerings. This is a mid range restaurant that offers good service and very good food.

1  Thank gaa0805

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here yesterday (July 8), service was great and quick. The prices are really good and the food was super interesting and delicious. I had the polenta which was wonderful, my co-workers enjoyed their fresh made pasta. They know what they are doing when it comes to mushrooms.

1  Thank Debra S
Reviewed 7 July 2018

This restaurant is great! The menu is full of handmade amazing food. They are very accommodating about diet restrictions. If it's nice out, grab a table on the patio if you can.

1  Thank Amanda Q
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend this place for the perfect date night. This place exceeded my expectations. We sat outside on the beautiful patio listening to live music while having the best service and food. My new favorite in downtown Salt Lake!

1  Thank Heidi H
Reviewed 5 July 2018

What an excellent choice this was for lunch on the outside terrace! Excellent service and freshly prepared salads for lunch. Not to be missed!