All reviewshot breakfastgas stationcomfortable bedsyogurtother hotelsgreat place to stayan early flightthe breakfast arearental carsalt lakewould stay here againhot tubking roomshuttle servicebooked this hotelone night stayindoor pool
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Dishonest management. Knowingly put us in a room with no hot water, lights, and broken TV at full price. Then denied any concession Bc “we knew what we were getting ourselves into” had to shower in pool area. Check in took hours. Overall very disappointed. Wish I could give zero stars. I hope this never happens to anyone again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Best W, Manager at Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you taking the time to share your review following your recent stay at Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites. First and foremost please accept my apologies that your room did not meet your expectations. we are sorry that on this occasion we fell below those levels.
we appreciate your sharing your concern, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the near future.

Kind Regards,
ziza

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Clean in the rooms. Needs updating.Staff Friendly. Vending machines only take cash, doesn't work for the modern world. Not the best location but close enough if you have a car for a quick jaunt downtown or to the Airport.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 16 June 2018

We stayed here for 1 night and Amy was very helpful throughout our stay. She took care of everything so good, very communicative, friendly lady. We checked in later evening, we were so tired as we drove through California and took a halt in SLC. There was no luggage cart available as it was busy, Amy got a cart from a different room for us which she termed as "Secret Cart"(Hahahaaa). she is funny. She communicate to us in a way that we never felt like we were tired, she welcome us with a smile.the first room we got had some problem with the smell we asked Amy she changed our room the right away. She answered all our questions. We need employee like Amy at the front who actually knows the meaning of "Customer Service". Thanks to Amy. Also the breakfast was good but i wish we could have bananas in fruits. Other than that everything was great. We will definitely stayhere again and we hope to see Amy again :)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2018

we where broke down for 6 days and ended up here at best western. what a great staff. they seen we where in a bind for rooms and took care of getting us in. very freindly and nice they where. I would say if you need to stay in salt lake city come here. prices are not bad and like I said service is great. thank you best western and staff.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 June 2018

I stayed here for two nights during a quick business trip to Salt Lake City. The hotel is close to I-80 and less than 15 minutes from the airport. It is very clean on the outside and has ample parking. There is a Perkins less than 5 minutes walk away. The lobby is clean and most of the staff very good. The rooms are large, clean and quiet with very comfortable beds. The rooms are well appointed. There are sufficient power outlets in the room. There were two issues. Internet service was erratic, with the hotel desk having to be advised to reset the router several times over two days. Even with reset, it was less than optimum. The second issue was that one of the staff were not particularly friendly or helpful, to the point of almost being rude. I do not know what their issues were, but retraining for customer service standards or termination might be in order. I would stay here again, but I think those two issues require serious management or ownership attention.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Best W, Manager at Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Alberta,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your recent stay with us .
First and foremost please accept my apologies that one of the staff was not friendly or helpful . we strive for high standards and we are sorry that on this occasion we fell below those levels.
For Convenience we are the perfect choice being close to I-80 and less than 15minutes from the airport. I am so pleased to read that you were satisfied by the room comfortable bed clean quiet and large room . We will certainly use your feedback constructively to better enhance the experience of all of our guests.

Thank you once again, and we hope to see you for future stay at Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites.