“Unbelievable!”
Review of Rib & Chop House

Rib & Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
Rib & Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #271 of 1 575 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Came with a large group of 18. Was able to seat all of us in one area. Ordered an appetizer, as I was not too hungry, then went ahead and ordered the BBQ chicken. I received my appetizer and should have stopped there! Four large pieces of very moist chicken breast with fries arrived. I could not finish it all. The BBQ chicken was the bomb! Needed to take a to go box when I left. Great food. A person wouldn't think it from the outside but trust me, this is a great place to try!!

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

This place is absolutely amazing for the quality of food they serve and the prices are wonderful. Service and Quality is an absolute A+
Highly recommend the chicken breast and bbq ribs.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Our team ate at this place right before the opening ceremony of the Donate Life Transplant Games of America. From the time we entered until the time we left, this is a special place. My wife and I are on the Ketogenic diet and the restaurant manager accommodated our food request which is very rare. We both had the Grilled Salmon over Sauteed Spinach and a house salad. The salad was extremely fresh. The Grilled Salmon was cooked perfectly. The Salmon was well seasoned, well portioned and tasted great. Our server was very friendly and courteous. This place was very accommodating and I recommend this place to anyone in SLC and those that are visiting!

Reviewed 9 August 2018

After numerous travel delays, and about 18 hours of traveling, I arrived at my hotel next door to this restaurant. As I have celiac disease and need to be strictly gluten free, I could not eat at my hotel restaurant. My co-worker and I came to the Rib & Chop House that first night... and we ate there every night we were there...

First night (monday) we sat in the bar and Carolyn, the bartender, provided excellent service. She was very helpful assisting me with gluten free food options, and we never had to wait for a glass to be filled, a drink refreshed or plates to be cleared. We were extremely pleased at the level of service and quality of food, and the convenience of being right next door. Tuesday night we were meeting some others for dinner and the Rib and Chop House was convenient for all, so we came back. Sat in the dining room and had a similar experience. The food was great, with one exception of lamb chops being overcooked, which was immediately replaced with chops cooked perfectly. Wednesday night we came back and sat in the bar again, and had the pleasure of excellent service provided by Bree, who was in training and being supervised by Carolyn. The manager stopped by and in conversation we learned that he had just taken over the restaurant within the past two months and a lot of the staff was new. I had to leave Thursday morning, but my coworker returned there Thursday night and said that the service and food was consistently excellent. If you are staying in the area, you should make eating here a priority. Not saying you should only eat here, but if you want excellent service, food prepared perfectly and all at a very reasonable price, you can't go wrong.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

This is a great place. Casual environment, clean, eclectic and comfortable. Got there early on Friday night before too busy. Perfect service (Jose) with amazing attention and follow up from the wonderful manager, Natasha. Food was outstanding. I had rib eye. Came on a hot sizzling buttered plate (like Ruths’ Chris - just as good and half the price) and partner had salmon served on a charcoal cedar plank. 10% discount of staying at the next door Hyatt House. Very good experience.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Rib & Chop House? Share your experiences!