Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Reviews (2 586)
2 586 results
1 459
1 459
All reviews golf course beautiful lobby beautiful hotel hurricane ridge breakfast restaurant pool and hot tub in town nicest hotel two sinks front desk staff room was spacious national park would stay here again cookies stay in port angeles coffee maker king bed
Selected filters
6 - 11 of 2 586 reviews
Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

I am absolutely disgusted by the upper management and owner of this hotel. I stayed at their hotel for a two night family vacation, while in their room I sat down in one of the chairs and the leg broke out from underneath me and I fell out of the chair injuring my neck and shoulder, the staff asked me if I wanted them to call an ambulance which I declined and that was the end of the conversation on the matter until checkout. Keep in mind I'm less than 200lbs, so the chair was either already broken, or very cheaply made. After checking out I was emailed my receipt and I noticed that there were additional charges of $575.00 for "damages", nothing was said to me about these charges at any point. I then returned to the hotel to speak with the general manager about the charges, he told me I am absolutely liable for replacing the chair as I was sitting in it when it broke and then had the audacity to tell me "you must not be hurt that bad because you seem to be moving around just fine". I will never be staying there again and I advise everyone to avoid there as well. on a different note I spoke to several people in town that said the Red Lion on the waterfront was lovely, my family and I will be trying that hotel next time.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
7  Thank Kayla-Morelock
Randall Thayer, General Manager at Olympic Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Olympic Lodge in January. We greatly appreciate all responses.

First, we want to wish you well. We understand that you are frustrated by this outcome and the discussion with our manager on duty. His concern was for your recovery and any misunderstanding of his comments are very unfortunate. We are always concerned for our guest safety.

After reviewing the incident, speaking with our staff who responded, and examining the chair in question, we believe the charge for the damage is justified. The desk chair, the damaged chair, is custom made of sturdy wood and leather. No incidents of this chair breaking have occurred in the past. You stated, you simply sat down in the chair and it broke from beneath you. Photos clearly show the location of the break in the chair leg do not indicate structural vulnerability. We are more than willing to share these photos, but we know this break came from a traumatic incident, not a casual effort.

Our decision to charge you fair value for the chair will not change your frustration, nor appease the anger in your review, but we do select our furnishings with great care and the concern for the safety of our guests. We would hope, one day, you, your husband, and your children will return.

Reviewed 7 December 2020 via mobile

This is it. Do yourself a favor and stay at the Olympic Lodge. I appreciate their local knowledge and eagerness to make my stay a comfortable one. It's undeniable luxury, helpful staff, and premiere location will welcome you to your home away from home.

Enjoy!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank K4530ZNgabrieln
Reviewed 1 December 2020

A beautiful lodge especially this time of the year with the all the sparkly Christmas decorations. Conveniently located in downtown Port Angeles with complimentary parking. Room was a nice size looking out at the greens of the adjacent golf course. Lodge was immaculate with great front desk service. First Class!

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 16 November 2020 via mobile

The Lodge is Beautiful. The Covid -19
Precautions were followed to the letter.
The outdoor pool open 80 degrees. A Golf Course view was great.When everything is open again a great place to unwind. View from room

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2020

My husband and I stayed at the Olympic Lodge for two nights and really enjoyed the experience. The room was large, clean, and comfortable with a king-sized bed, a refrigerator, and a microwave. Our room overlooked a golf course behind the property, which was also very relaxing. The hotel is well situated in town and the staff were friendly -- everyone wore masks indoors and there were notes about social distancing. It felt very safe. Note: There are no housekeeping daily visits due to covid, but the front desk staff provided information about getting replacement towels or having your trash emptied. I also highly recommend ordering takeout breakfast from Joshua's Restaurant in the same parking lot. It was very convenient and delicious.

Date of stay: October 2020