“Nice place to go with a date.”

The Back Burner Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 384 Restaurants in Macon
Price range: US$11 - US$39
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Went out and love in the city, but never been here. Awesome service and even better food. We had grouper, and sea bass. Grouper was better than the bass. Lobster looked amazing so next time it will be lobster. It’s an old house converted in to a restaurant and is a definite higher priced , higher class place to dine.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This is and has been one of the if not the best restaurants in Macon. The food is excellent, staff wonderful, owners amazing. It is a must for any occasion or if you are a New comer to Macon

1  Thank B7530ANnancys
Reviewed 23 June 2018

The food and service are both wonderful.
lots of choice, such a great menu, my favorite is the homemade cinnamon rolls!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Drive north from Florida every year and spend a night in Macon. Try to experiment with Macon restaurants. Got in late but 1842 Inn got us in during the week. We had been there before but couldn’t recall our experience. Tonight was special. May have been new owner but the food was special. Wife who orders salmon most nights was impressed. I ordered the paella and was stunned. I had questioned the preparation and found all seafood ingredients were prepared individually and not included ahead of time in a pot. The presentation was outstanding and all seafood inclusions were perfect. There was no way anyone could eat the whole dish. The rice with sausage created a great flavor but was more than one needed. We will certainly pass through The Back Burner next time.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

My wife and I went with another couple to the Back Burner on a recent Saturday night and were truly wowed by the quality and value. My wife and I had, respectively, rack of lamb and paella and both were terrific, up with the very best in Macon. Also, the paella was so huge, I got two meals out of it and I have a healthy appetite. For a gourmet meal of this quality, the value was also excellent, Our two entrees (among the most expensive on the menu), 1 1/2 appetizer salads, two wonderful specialty cocktails, tea and coffee came to just under $100 including tax and a 20% tip. We love Natalia's for a special occasion, but the food here was just as good at a much more reasonable price. Service and atmosphere were very good too.

1  Thank WithAnchovies