Hotel Praia do Portinho(Ilhabela)(Great Value!)
US$62
Casa Apoema(Ilhabela)
US$40
Abayomi Hotel(Ilhabela)
US$195
US$189
Priceline
Kalango Hotel Boutique(Ilhabela)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$79
US$78
US$55
Casa Arco-iris(Ilhabela)
US$15
US$37
US$30
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 May 2016

I stayed at the Real Villa for one noght during my visit in Ilhabela for business. The hotel is located very near the beach and is in the northern side of the island. It is very clean and the ambience is family like. They are expanding the hotel but I have not heard any noise.

The room I stayed in was right in fron of their double deck pool (with a bar inside). Room is nice but no luxury. OK for the price. Could be much better if it not were for the bathrooms decoration, which is a bit old fashioned in my opinion. That's me though.

Just for those who have not yet gone to Ilhabela - know that the only way to get there is via a ferry boat.

Room Tip: Ask for the ones that are in front of the pool and preferably the lower rooms. They have a nice garden like front.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Francisco P
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

Excellent service and attention from staff. We went with our Golden retriever which received special attention. Rooms are well equipped and clean. Restaurant offers very good food at reasonable prices. This was our third time there and will certainly not be the last.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Adrianoanm
Reviewed 5 January 2016

We were in a group of 16 people (kids and adults). The room was great with comfortable beds, shower, AC and an actual mini fridge that worked.
Service excellent. The food from chef Marina always fresh and flavorful.
Swimming pool good for all types of activities for kids and adults.
Very familiar and close to Vila. We almost didn't use the car.
Cant wait to return soon.

Room Tip: I liked the main floor facing tennis court
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank AlexHirschfeld
Reviewed 12 August 2015

Stayed 2 nights at this middleclass- hotel within walking distance to the "historic centre" of Vila. Our standard room was small with a balcony overlooking the parking lot and is looking forward to a refurbishment. On weekends this hotel is probabely crowded with Paulistas, but as we arrived on sunday evening we were the only guests. Staff helpful, but in field of restaurant recommendations there is room for improvement. Breakfast o.k., but as we were the only guests ...........On backside big pool. All in all a bit impersonal- must be better places to stay on Ilhabela.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Josef R
Reviewed 23 February 2015

I had a great time with my husband, two kids and inlaws at this hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful, the food was good and the swimming pools great for the kids. It didn't have an impressive gym but I won't take away points because who goes to Ilhabela to workout in an indoor gym...I wish it were closer to the beach but we didn't mind driving and we got really good recommendations on which beaches to visit. This is perfect for a family with small children.

Room Tip: The rooms on the first floor are closer to the swimming pool and larger but if you don't want to be bothered by other people and a bit of noise from people waking up, choose a second floor room.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family