“Father’s Day family dinner in Waikoloa”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 50 Restaurants in Wailea
Price range: US$60 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: The Shops of Wailea
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House specializes in serving aged USDA Prime steaks, broiled in a trademark 1800-degree oven and served on a plate heated to 500 degrees to ensure the steak stays "sizzling" hot. To experience fine dining at its best … Just follow the sizzle to the nearest Ruth's Chris Steak House.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Father’s Day family dinner in Waikoloa

Had a reservation for father’s Day dinner months ahead of time because, with a party of nine, I figured it would be busy. We were very pleasantly surprised to be seated in a private family room where the other restaurant noise did not reach us and our family noise did not bother anyone else. Was a delightful experience. Being from the Midwest we are used to the food quality from the Ruth’s Chris in downtown Chicago. The food at this restaurant what’s good, and well prepared, but there were a few things lacking. One of our party ordered shoestring potatoes, and another person ordered steak fries. The shoestring potatoes had no flavor and were so over fried that you couldn’t tell there’d been a potato in there in the first place. Again, the steak fries were lackluster in flavor and were soggy and limp. A third person got date 1 pound loaded baked potato and it was well done and very tasty so my recommendation would be to stay away from the other specialty potatoes and stick with the baked.
Service was top-notch as it has been in all other Ruth’s Chris we’ve eaten at. It was a pleasant evening

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Had the fresh fish and it was well prepared. Very nice blend of local flair and ingredients to make classic meals shine. Really detailed on prep and presentation of food. A great location in the little shopping area near the hotels.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I dine here often Maui Hawaii , love the wait staff the Chopped salad is the best salad in my world (bar none) and although I admittedly have a bit of an ethical self reflection; on the next suggestion;
The Veal Chop is (to me ) the best thing on the menu!!
So go early get some home made potato chips at the bar or table not everyone knows about these.. and just Beef, Fish, veal and chicken out in what I know to be the best steak house ( chain or not) around!!!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My wife wanted a steak so who am I to tell her no, seafood and fish only? This is located in the Shops of Wailea on the end with good nearby parking if you need to drive. We had a short wait for our table and the service was excellent. Our wine glasses never were empty and well... let’s just say we were like giggling high schoolers when we were done.

The steak was magnificent with a seat and a sizzle that went on for what seemed like a long time. The Lyonnaise potato was out of this world both flavor and texture. I scored some points from the Mrs for taking her here. She loved the caramelized bananas.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Excellent Steaks, seafood, Potato chips and ALL. Went back twice in a week and back again soon. 5 Stars!!

Been to Ruth's Chris Steak House? Share your experiences!