“Outstanding Condo in Wailea Ekahi”
other travellers have booked this property
Beachfront Heated Pool on Beautiful Keawakapu beach.
View from the Pool overlooking Keawakapu beach Granite Countertops throughout the remodeled kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
View from the Pool overlooking Keawakapu beach
Granite Countertops throughout the remodeled kitchen
Pacific Rim furnishings throughout
The living area is open and bright with teak furniture.
Stailess Steel Appliances, Including a Warming Oven
Master bedroom also has a Flat Screen TV and surround sound system.
Murphy Bed in the Living Room
Flat screen TV in the Living Area
Granite Countertops in the Remodeled Bathrooms
Guest Bathroom with Dual Massage Heads
Patio or lanai in beautiful Garden Setting
Low rise, low density buildings scttered among the beachfront resort.
wailea pool, one of 4, heated
Pavilion to host your parties. Barbecue while whale watching!
keawakapu Beach at Your Doorstep
The pool, steps away from the condo
The Beautiful Grounds of Wailea Ekahi
Start your walk to the Beach
Smell the tropical flowers as you stroll to the beach
Enjoy the Ocean Views and then...
Stay for the sunset! And watch the whales from Nov to April
Your Home on Maui awaits you.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Msjaguar
Bonita, California
“Cancelled my reservation one month before leaving”
Reviewed 27 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

I booked this condo in July as 3 of us are attending a conference. I was notified that my final payment was due, which I paid promptly. On Mon. I received a notification that my reservation was cancelled leaving my husband, my friend and I scrambling to find a new place. Of course by then, others had gone and the hotel prices had doubled. I was told it was an accidental double booking,from July to September? I was told it shouldn't have happened. My suspicion is Sonya got a longer booking so mine was conveniently cancelled. I have NEVER had this happen before and I travel extensively!

How easy was it to book the property?
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Bojack55
US
“Outstanding Condo in Wailea Ekahi”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

We ran across this particular condo because we needed to fill in 3 additional days on our recent stay in Maui. The only regret is we didn't know about it earlier. The condo itself is well equipped, was clean, and is located in an area that offers privacy. The pool is only a few steps away and has a beautiful view to lounge at. The walk to the beach is about 5 minutes... and you can do it in bare feet. If you do stay here, don't go shopping till you check in. We found lot's extras provided and many good things left by previous visitors. There are multiple ceiling fans throughout the house (two to a room). The bedroom air conditioner (if needed) seems new and is more than enough to get the room cooled down. The owner is lives on Maui and we were fortunate enough to meet her. She was gracious and was responsive throughout the process. I can't imagine staying anywhere else on our next visit.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Condition of property was outstanding.
Liked least: Nothing.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
SuchAnIsl...
Los Angeles
“A great way to make a relaxing vacation even better”
Reviewed 26 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

We stayed in Unit 43B. What a great place! The lanai is so nice and quiet. The whole complex seems very quiet and low-key. We were by the quiet pool so that was great too. Almost every afternoon it was pretty windy so we would abandon the beach and head to the pool.

The location was extremely convenient and we loved it. Easy access to everything except Lahaina but that was fine too. The condo is very clean and well equipped. And the space is huge! Granted, I stayed there with just one friend but even with that we both thought we could easily have had 4 people in there and it would have been totally fine. And having the laundry unit in there was great too. The rental experience was easy with Sonya.

Rent this place! You'll be happy you did. Easy rental experience, lots of space, nice and quiet and above all...EXTREMELY RELAXING!

Liked best: Location, quiet
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Theresa M
Chicago
“Heaven on Earth! (Wailea Ekahi 13F)”
Reviewed 10 August 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Wailea is the most beautiful place I've ever been to! My Husband & I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary in Oahu and Maui. We have been to both islands before but this time was so much nicer. The Wailea Ekahi condos are in a great location with wonderful pools and a great beach. The views are amazing and the 1 bedroom 2 bath 2nd floor condo was way beyond our expectations! We can't wait to retun in 5 more years for our 25th anniversary.

Liked best: The views
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Families with young children
Management Response
10 Aug 2011
Thank you for choosing our home for your stay and for taking such good care of the unit. Happy anniversary!!!
Constanti...
Toronto, Canada
“Wonderful vacation”
Reviewed 19 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011
people found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed in Wailea Ekahi Village in mid-March 2011 for 5 days and we had a great time at the 43B unit. It's beautifully appointed, fully equipped and furnished, clean, comfortable and quiet. We especially enjoyed the private lanai for breakfast and lunch. Hi-speed internet worked well. The unit is about 5-min on foot from the beach. There are several swimming pools as well. Lots of parking space for cars. Shopping and restaurants close by (by car) as well. Would highly recommend this place.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
19 Mar 2011
Thanks for taking such great care of the condo. You have a home on Maui anytime you wish to return.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$215
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing