“Great Breakfast ”

Three Little Griddles
Ranked #5 of 173 Restaurants in Centennial
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This place was very good. I had the breakfast burrito and it was great! I do prefer regular hash browns over their home fries but they were still decent!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Three Little Griddles accommodated our large group of 21 people on a late Sunday morning after a youth basketball tournament and everyone in our group loved their food! I had the bacon breakfast burrito smothered in pork green chile, it was delicious and not too spicy. My wife had the bananas foster French toast and my mom had the biscuits and gravy, both loved their dishes. The staff was extremely friendly and provided excellent service! I highly recommend Three Little Griddles for breakfast!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We were told the wait was 60 min, but decided to wait. We got a table at just over 30 min. The menu isn't large but you should be able to find something you like. The red eye gravy was served cold, but the ham and grits were very good. The biscuits and gravy was amazing. The veggie griddle cake had jalapenos so hot my son's breakfast was spoiled.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

This was an outstanding place to take the family for breakfast before venturing into Denver for the day. Portions were large and the food was really good. Sit at the counter for the full experience. Parking was a little difficult but go early and no problem. Recommend the pancakes! If I lived in Denver this would be my breakfast place.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

I do not like breakfast potatoes or really potatoes in general. Their breakfast potatoes however are phenomenal. The service was a little indifferent otherwise it would be 5 stars for sure,