“A slice of paradise with friendly owners.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Christoph...
“A slice of paradise with friendly owners.”
Reviewed 18 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My SO and I stayed here for a few days.

It was my first time in Puerto Rico and I was a little bit nervous about Hurricane Irma coming. The kind owners, Rosie and Orlando, assured us that not only were we safe, but, even told us about the restaurants in the area that we could go out to eat at and have a few drinks (I'd really recommend this nice little open air bar called KAI and a great burger bar called La Catrina).

Of course, everything turned out fine and the locals were extremely friendly and were ready and willing to talk with us about anything.

It's only a 5 minute walk to the beach, and 20 minute walk to a few of the bars.

The pool out back of the apartments is clean and has a really lovely view of the mountains and I spent a better part of my first day, lazing around and relaxing.

I was pleasantly surprised by the decor and cleanliness of the apartment itself, as my partner and I could tell that a lot of care went into this place looking comfortable to guests. From the calming and cozy atmosphere, to the silly but relaxed little baubles that adorned some of the walls.

My only small problem with the place is that cellular connection could be a little spotty in some areas of the house (I've discovered that it's that way with many of the buildings in PR as they're made of concrete), but, we spent a good portion of our time on the balcony relaxing and drinking mojitos, so it wasn't a problem at all.

All in all, it was a lovely little vacation filled with some sun, some beach time, good drinks, and even greater people. I would definitely return here!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing