All reviews across the street the owner family run flat screen tv country kitchen continental breakfast outdoor pool new building picnic tables swing set coffee machine toast run motel high speed internet park your car would stay again friendly service
Reviewed 9 June 2018

Great little gem, this place is worth the detour, the grounds are impeccable, the room is extremely clean, great wifi, nice flat screen TV with a variety of channels and to top it off, amazing front desk staff. I would give it a 6 on 5, and the price is more than reasonable.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank probert2017
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were greatly impressed with our stay.
The owners/staff are hardworking and friendly.
The rooms are immaculately kept.
The grounds look awesome.
The Fox is by far the best stay we have had in Napanee.
We highly recommend it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We booked through Expedia, I screwed up the date. The motel owner was amazing with me and the kids and could accommodate no problem. The pool and little play area was right across from our room. Breakfast was sufficient and the food was fresh. We had a second swim in the morning which helped keep the kids happy for another 3 hours of driving. My kids are old enough to be at the little structure without me right beside them which was very helpful since I was a traveling solo mom. Not many kids the day I was here, but I can see the little structure and pool a great place for travelling kids to meet up and play. We are usually chain hotel travelers just because motels can be hit or miss and if Expedia had not listed it... I really don’t think I would have given this one a chance. This was a definite hit. :D
Everything was well lit, tidy and the beds were comfy and clean. Definitely a great little place off the 401 that I will choose again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2018

The Motel is exceptionally clean and well maintained. Has an outdoor pool and a small breakfast area. Management went out of it's way to provide the best accommodations for us. Motel staff was very helpful. Easy check in and check out.
Rooms are modern and up to date. Everything worked as it should.

Room Tip: Motel has a new section added along with some cottage type rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2018

Stayed here for 6 nights while visiting family , particularly my cousin who now lives at the Parrott centre just a few minutes walk away. Greeted warmly by the owners despite arriving late evening. Our room was excellent, spotless hi-spec bathroom with plenty of towels & toiletries, 2 comfy queen beds, fridge, microwave , tv & free internet access. The room was serviced daily & nothing was too much trouble for the owners. Small breakfast room with all we needed for a good continental breakfast, including tea, coffee juices, cereals, toast, bagels, fruit etc... all replenished regularly. A very pleasant stay indeed, thanks to Jim, Sam & family.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple