Lowest prices for your stay
US$141
SAVE US$34
Expedia.comUS$166
PricelineUS$141
HurbUS$171
All reviews mississippi river the pilot house fries hill overlooking hot tub biscuits third floor stay there again front desk staff next morning very nice hotel free breakfast new orleans stayed one night road trip louisiana vidalia
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 December 2020

The room had dirty towels there was a nasty tissue under the mattress cover the front desk was rude the General Manager Tiffiny is unreachable just a horrible horrible experience. After bringing every issue to the front desk they refuse to give a refund even though their Hotel room was disgusting.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 14 December 2020

The room had nasty towels behing the bedroom tv, and upon the shower rod. Also when I stripped the bed bcuz the baby had an accident I found a nasty napkin under the mattress cover, the caucsian front desk person was rude and unprofressional I will never recommend or stay here again. The room was not clean to CDC Covid guidelines.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 20 September 2020

We have stayed here several time within the last year and was very satisfied with rooms. This 9/19/2020 was horrible , the bed was wobbly, rusty lamps and mold from a water leak in the bathroom, toilette seat broken. We got in late and really needed to rest , didn’t really see room very well, didn’t feel like complaining that night. Checked out and expressed our discomfort to the desk clerk, she didn’t respond at all. So bad customer service as well. Unfortunately we will not stay here again

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2020

We stayed Labor Day weekend and had a great time in Natchez. We stayed in a
Captain's Suite and it's a huge room with a wonderful view of the river. We moved two chairs in front of it just to watch the water traffic. Sadly, there were not as many barges as last year but still a great view.
Hopefully next time we visit the outer building will be refurbished and ready for guest as the 1 bedroom suite with balcony and river view was our favorite last year.
We had breakfast twice and both times it was good. It's a basic breakfast (bacon/sausage, grits, toast/biscuit, and eggs or cold items like cereal) served to you instead of a buffet but that is probably going to be the normal for awhile. The eggs were over done for me but I'm really picky about eggs anyway. Everything else was very good. The two servers were very nice and efficient.
We didn't use the pool but there were several guests using it and they appeared to have a fun time.
The location is great and convenient to downtown and restaurants (even on the Louisiana side of Vidalia).
Thanks to Andrea, Tiffany, and the other ladies at the front desk who fixed the room issue. We will be back.

Room tip: Book the Captain's Suite for the best view of the river. Book a 1 bedroom if you need a door between the bedroom and living area.
Reviewed 8 September 2020

Stayed 3 nights over Labor Day Weekend Sept 4, 5, 6 2020

Here is a list of how terrible room 211 was:
Mold in rooms art frames
Dead bugs smashed on the wall from previous guest
Live bugs on floor
Broken bathroom vent
A/C buzzing very noisy, impossible to sleep
A/C leaking water into room carpet
All fixtures in room rusted and dirty.
Fridge is plugged into a power-strip (fire-hazard)
Fridge was turned off by maid, leaving everything inside to become warm.
Repairman got drywall dust all over my bathroom bag including my toothbrush (gross)
and finally, overheard the cleaning staff say "...I don't care" referencing room cleanliness.

I brought these issue to the front desk 3 days in a row and nothing was resolved. Hotel was fully booked and I was forced to stay in my nasty room. With so many health violations, I'm shocked they continue to operate with this many dependencies. This place was so bad, I wouldn't be shocked to find out I test positive for Covid-19.

Room tip: Do not book here!! Burn your money instead... you'll be happier