“Fabulous Setting ,Excellent Service , Great Food”
Review of Pier 64

Pier 64
Ranked #7 of 79 Restaurants in Penarth
Price range: US$15 - US$64
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant for the first time to have lunch with a friend as I am about to move to the local area . We were shown to a table with a lovely view of Penarth Marina . The staff were very friendly and attentive without being intrusive and the set lunch whilst limited offered some nice choices . We were particularly impressed with our starters and for mains my friend had sea bass which was perfectly cooked and I had steak - I ordered medium rare and unfortunately it was slightly over cooked but this didn’t detract from our overall dining experience and I will certainly visit again . A note to new diners after parking in the restaurant’s car park across the road you must enter your car registration number in the restaurant’s computerised registration system or you will get a parking fine .

Write a ReviewReviews (1 001)

94 - 98 of 1 002 reviews

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I love the surroundings!

Sat outside wrapped up in a blanket sipping a chilled wine is wonderful.

Food is always very good here. I’ve had the steak, pork belly and Sunday dinner. All great.

Nice cutlery and glasses.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

My elderly mother is currently waiting for Pier 64 to sort out a mistaken car parking fine. Despite taking full responsibility and being contacted repeatedly, the fine has escalated to £160, she has now received a solicitors letter.

7  Thank jane_meyrick
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Myself & my wife went to Pier 64 as I purchased a Travelzoo voucher.

The food was out of this world, the atmosphere was fantastic the building & location is something special. We were there during the winter but during the summer this location on the water would be brilliant.

I will be returning as the food was brilliant.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Excellent food and service from a varied and classy menu.
Superb wines from Spain.
Reasonable prices related to quality and service provided and enjoyed.