Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Mount Rainier National Park
from US$263,50
More Info
All reviews visitor center reflection lake wild flowers hiking trails great hiking gift shop worth the trip snow longmire hike marmots visitors beauty elevation falls scenery seattle
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2021 via mobile

Maybe I had set my expectations too low but I was pleasantly surprised to see that the park was much more than just the volcano (which is impressive to say the least). . I saw some of the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen while I was inside the park. There were plenty of rangers who could answer any questions you might have about Mt. Rainier. There were plenty of beautiful vistas with pull offs so that you could park your car and get pictures.

1  Thank MatthewC3007
Reviewed 23 August 2021

Great scenery, lovely waterfalls, wildflowers, very good roads. Three days well-spent. I could have stayed much longer to hike.

Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

What a beautiful National Park. Offers so much with a wide variety of interest. Beautiful drive through with Mount Rainer in sight so much. Great waterfalls & a wide variety of trails. Deep valleys & high mountains!! History and great views. Worth the visit!! Loved this park. It’s not as massive as some and can be easily done in a day or 2 depending upon your interest & hikes.

Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

One of my favorite national parks!! We live in Seattle and try to get down to Rainier often. It’s is beautiful. So many incredible vistas, including lots of amazing waterfalls. Would highly recommend if you’re in the area.

Reviewed 31 July 2021 via mobile

We drove from Tacoma so the drive was quite long. The roads were pretty calm and eventually winding as we got closer to the park and then in the park. The staff at the entrance were very hospitable and humorous. The map provided was very helpful. This was another last minute, unplanned trip for us. We were definitely not prepared, clothing wise. Almost everyone had hiking boots and gear, while we were in sandals or just everyday wear shoes. We had the opportunity to stop at certain areas to take photos. As you drive further into the park you get a better view of Mount Rainier. The park was clean and well maintained. Great experience and would love to go back again someday - this time more prepared.

Date of experience: June 2021