Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews trout pond mt rainier old house national park board games grounds are beautiful glass of wine wild berry nisqually entrance living room parlor lodge mile fireplace dvds seattle yurt
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 December 2020

Staff is very friendly and accommodating. We stayed in the Chalet. It was super clean, cute, and cozy. We loved curling up by the fireplace. Breathtaking trail to a river behind the lodge which also has a beautiful pond, about a mile from the entrance to paradise Mount Rainier National Park. We are so happy with our amazing experience! We will definitely choose Alexander’s Lodge again!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Alexander's Lodge, General Manager at Alexander's Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2020

We are delighted that your stay was an enjoyable one! Please consider yourself family and come back to see us very soon!
Happy Holidays

Reviewed 1 December 2020

Stayed in the Summit House over the holidays. It's an off-shoot of the main lodge, connected to two other rentals. It's like renting a small home. The space was clean, and there were plenty of utensils / supplies for making food.

There was contactless check-in and check-out, which helped ease our minds about any Covid issues.

Was a little worried it might get cold, but there was an electric fireplace, and the heaters kept things plenty toasty!

I didn't stay in the main Lodge, but I did tour the grounds a bit (really quite beautiful with its large pond), and was able to visit the parlor which I found to be really charming with an extra large chess set.

Overall, it's not a glammed up stay at the Ritz-Carlton, but it's homey and charming, and perfect if you're looking for somewhere close to the mountain.

Date of stay: November 2020
Alexander's Lodge, General Manager at Alexander's Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2020

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We loved having you and hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 13 October 2020

I stayed for a night in Alexander Lodge; the lodge is located very close to the entrance of Mt Rainier National Park. I travelled during Covid times and the check-in was without any staff at the front desk. The room keys were there at the specified location with all the instructions on how to check-in. The room was pretty clean and well maintained; they also provided breakfast in the morning (delivered to your room). All in all, a comfortable stay close to Mt Rainier.

2  Thank PrasunChoudhury
Alexander's Lodge, General Manager at Alexander's Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2020

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It was our pleasure to serve you. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 8 October 2020

Location to Mt. Rainier is awesome. The parlor has the smell of your great grandma's living room. Sorta musty. Our room was small just like the photos show. Even though this is an old property our room had a Google dot! and an air conditioner unit that worked. The bed was a queen and quite comfy.
The property is definitely COVID safe. i never saw an employee!! I made my reservations online then received an e-mail telling me how to order my breakfast which was delivered in a basket in the morning. it was similar to other grab n go breakfast in the COVID time i have had at Marriott Springhill Suites or Towne Place suites. piece of fruit, juice, bagel and cream cheese and hard boiled egg.
Another e-mail is sent with check-in instructions and where to find your key! We walked a short distance to the Wild Berry cafe for dinner. That was convenient.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank WA_traveller57
Alexander's Lodge, General Manager at Alexander's Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2020

Thank-you for your candid review with unique insight... We appreciate you!

Reviewed 7 October 2020

The history of this place is impressive, but my cabin experience wasn't. I was in a cabin (actually an old house) because I couldn't camp in the park that night and the Inn itself was booked. The shower hadn't been cleaned (there was black hair in the shower (I'm blond) and the bathmat was wet). There was also hair in the bathroom sink. Normally, this wouldn't be such a big deal, but we are dealing with Covid and I just felt they hadn't really cleaned and sanitized properly. And for $209...Also, there was the sound of kids (?) running upstairs and the whole building shook on and off for hours. Which was weird because it looks like a one floor house. Ghosts?? Weird...The bed was so saggy, when I fell into it, I rolled into the middle and had trouble getting up. The grounds and pond are lovely, and perhaps the rooms in the Inn are better, but my experience was disappointing.