All reviews nicholas heights evening entertainment was good tennis courts all inclusive food beautiful room local taxi music and entertainment lovely week main pool cannot fault great holiday jacuzzi cengiz ederim deniz dolmus
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here in June with my partner and it’s terrible. Rooms are small and not as described. Music is played SO loud until gone 2am.. get up 8/9am and it’s back on again. I’m young and enjoy a party but this is a joke.
I love Turkey but would NEVER recommend this place to anyone.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Ellen H
Reviewed 29 May 2018

This hotel was probably one of the worst I have visited abroad. We arrived to find the bathroom ceiling completely covered in black mould. I complained, they agreed to move us, took us to another room which was also covered in mould, eventually upgraded us to a much better room which we were happy with.....that I might add is about the only positive I can find about this hotel! The food was dreadful at best, I have an allergy to peppers so requested a plain salad without peppers......chef agreed to this and said he would provide a plain salad each night for me....great apart from the one and only night he provided me with a salad it was covered in peppers, they didn't bother after that so we were forced to eat out most of the time. The bar......often there were more bar staff than customers but I am not sure what you had to do to get decent service???? no drinks brought to the table or the pool area, staff seemed far more interested in playing table tennis than serving drinks. The pool are was clean and tidy but lacked any atmosphere, hence nobody sat by the pool, at least 5 days we were there we were the only people. The hotel was dead and clearly struggling, there was no entertainment and our room was cleaned 3 times in 10 days. We enjoyed our holiday but only due to the fact we went out everyday to get away from the hotel. This area of Turkey is beautiful and well worth a visit but seriously find another hotel. We felt like unwelcome guests and everything seemed like too much trouble for the staff to bother. I would never even consider staying at this hotel again

2  Thank JillE491
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

We chose to stay in golden life resorts. I would say it was perfect honeymoon spot for us. With a scenic gallery and a jaccuzzi in the room. The rooms were big and the food was good. Loved it! Would definitely recommend this place.

2  Thank safajak
Reviewed 15 May 2018

had a lovely week at thıs piace..lovely frıendly staff made me most welcome..wıll return later ın the year.hotel ıs ın a beauıful locatıon handy for nearby towns..all the foods are good.Workers very smally face.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Jhon S
Reviewed 6 May 2018

The room was decorated wıth flowers and petals for my fırst stay. When we had some problem wıth our heatıng they took us to another room whıch was exactly the same. The room was nıce Aır con dıdnt work so well however the room was cleaned lovely each day and the front of receptıon was absolutly excellent. We felt very welcomed and ınformed wıth lots of ınformatıon and even the turkısh nıght by the bar welcomed us perfectly. It was just unfortunate there was not enough englısh speakıng. Overall we had a perfect tıme food was excellent and dıfferent each nıght plenty to choose from and the front of house and bar and even the cleaners was excellent. Defıantly would stay agaın;) !

Room tip: Excellent vıews. Great choıce of food. Very welcomıng!
Date of stay: April 2018