“ring designed and made”
Review of Desire Jewellery

Desire Jewellery
Ranked #1 of 3 Shopping in Hisaronu
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I have been to Hisaronu several times, and decided after recommendations to use Desire to make me a diamond ring. I already had a ring that I wanted to use for the gold and then picked a diamond to go in it. I was asked how much I wanted to pay and shown several diamonds. The ring was ready 3 days later and I loved it. Friendly staff and great service. Will definitely be back!

3  Thank sheffieldcath
"solitaire"
in 3 reviews
"partner"

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a special gift or just a treat for yourself then look no further than Desire, the owners of the shop provide a first class service from start to finish nothing is too much trouble & the jewellery is absolutely stunning. You are free to browse for as long as you like & the staff are more than happy to help you in any way they can. I bought a beautiful ring in April from the lovely Hakan & I have received so many compliments on it so give Desire a try & I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Trip733015
Reviewed 3 July 2017

The only jewellers to visit..... Ercan and his staff are fantastic, a great range of jewellery and custom made also available. Prices are great, and all come with a guarantee. Recently brought, ring, earrings, necklace. If you need any changes just ask, ring resized within the day! Please dont go anywhere else....

1  Thank Bron_Audin
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

This week we have had a few visits to Desire Jewellery. We had a piece of jewellery made that was done in a couple of days and has turned out better than we could have hoped for. Hakan was so helpful and attentive we just had to go back so my husband could buy me a beautiful ring that I had spotted in the window. Will definitely be coming back next year and visiting again as need to get my engagement ring mended. Thank you again to Hakan and all the staff in Desire for making us feel so welcome and for your excellent customer service.

1  Thank SueL2010
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 June 2017

This is my third visit to Ercan and I was not disappointed, got a new pair of earings handmade stunning nothing is a bother and my new chain and bracelet wouldn't dream of shopping any where else why would I when you find someone you trust to look after you nO pressure just 100% first class customer service and warm and friendly staff can't wait to next year for future purchases

1  Thank rosemaryblyth2015