“The Best Jeweller In Town! ”
Review of Desire Jewellery

Desire Jewellery
Ranked #1 of 3 Shopping in Hisaronu
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a special gift or just a treat for yourself then look no further than Desire, the owners of the shop provide a first class service from start to finish nothing is too much trouble & the jewellery is absolutely stunning. You are free to browse for as long as you like & the staff are more than happy to help you in any way they can. I bought a beautiful ring in April from the lovely Hakan & I have received so many compliments on it so give Desire a try & I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

Date of experience: September 2017
"wings"
in 16 reviews
"no pressure"
in 5 reviews
"you will not be disappointed"
in 6 reviews
"amazing jewellery"
in 3 reviews
"beautiful ring"
"beautiful pieces"
"diamond ring"
in 2 reviews
"nothing is too much trouble"
in 4 reviews
in 16 reviews
"diamonds"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 3 July 2017

The only jewellers to visit..... Ercan and his staff are fantastic, a great range of jewellery and custom made also available. Prices are great, and all come with a guarantee. Recently brought, ring, earrings, necklace. If you need any changes just ask, ring resized within the day! Please dont go anywhere else....

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Bron_Audin
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

This week we have had a few visits to Desire Jewellery. We had a piece of jewellery made that was done in a couple of days and has turned out better than we could have hoped for. Hakan was so helpful and attentive we just had to go back so my husband could buy me a beautiful ring that I had spotted in the window. Will definitely be coming back next year and visiting again as need to get my engagement ring mended. Thank you again to Hakan and all the staff in Desire for making us feel so welcome and for your excellent customer service.

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank SueL2010
Reviewed 5 June 2017

This is my third visit to Ercan and I was not disappointed, got a new pair of earings handmade stunning nothing is a bother and my new chain and bracelet wouldn't dream of shopping any where else why would I when you find someone you trust to look after you nO pressure just 100% first class customer service and warm and friendly staff can't wait to next year for future purchases

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank rosemaryblyth2015
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

I would just like all to know that this jewellers is just fantastic!! I have actually been going here since 2006! I decided I wanted a nice diamond band ring and Erkan the owner just made me feel so comfortable his friendly approach absolutely had me at ease I don't know much about jewellery just what I like and my budget! So I looked at some styles and tried a few on whilst I drank a beer given to me by Erkan. I decided on my ring & left that store feeling fabulous!! So to continue year after year I took my ring into them to get polished and cleaned as it is white gold (see photo) after a few years I decided I wanted to treat myself to a solitaire diamond, again was made welcome and shown options to fit my budget, I just think everyone should visit this jewellers in Hisaronu down the bottom end of the strip you will be made very welcome and at ease to browse anything that takes your fancy absolutely no pressure and nothing too much trouble even if you have a piece of jewellery you might need fixed or have a query about they will absolutely do their upmost to assist you!! I'm returning again in May and will visit Erkan and Hakan on my first day!!

Date of experience: September 2016