We all absolutely loved our stay at Villa Puchol over New Year - and we were a group which ranged in ages from 74 to 2! The house is in a great location and comfortably sleeps 8. There were toys, a cot bed and high chairs provided for the kids, and nothing was too much trouble for the owners. There was a lovely selection of food waiting for us on arrival, and during the week Patricia brought us a huge bag of mandarins. It is slightly inconvenient having both bathrooms on the bottom floor, but the beautiful garden and sunny location more than make up for it! We would be thrilled to be able to spend another week there and would happily recommend Villa Puchol to friends and family.
We arrived at the villa having advised we have a party of 9 plus a villa. Emails were exchanged prior to signing the lease and committing to the villa again all noting 9 people plus a baby. The website advised 8 persons, however advertised 2 additional couch beds. The lease was signed 10 no people. We arrived at the villa to find 1no person had no bed, bedding and the couches are not pull out beds as advertised.
On top of this:
- The villa is swarming with ants.
- There is no bath as advertised.
- The villa is advertised near to a beach, it was never mentioned this is a pebbly beach and not sand. The sand beach is a walk, then a bus then a walk. Or car ride.
- The info in the villa states beach 5 min walk it is in in fact 30 mins, poss a 5 min drive.
- We complained numerous times re the lack of bed however no interest from the owner.
- No made service.
This ruined our holiday a little given we were looking for a villa near to beach, for 9 people plus a baby and clean.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|