“Amazing vegan set menu!”
Review of Cavallers

Cavallers
Ranked #128 of 527 Restaurants in Denia
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 27 January 2017

We had previously been to this restaurant several times before so we booked for NYE 2016. They informed me that the vegan set menu would not be any where near as good as the meat one (maybe one salad and one vegetable dish) and they offered me a reduced price for the night which I happily agreed to. However, I was treated to one of the most spectacular 6 course set menus that I could have ever imagined. When I asked them about the amount of plates I was getting (I had tried to eat beforehand!) they explained that they were going to look after me because I was under their roof. The chef there made such an effort and I can not thank them enough. I would highly recommend the food here. My husband says that their meat dishes are good as well :)

Reviewed 24 April 2016

Anyone looking to explore the fantastic food culture that Denia has to offer, will not be disappointed at Cavallers. This place has it all... delicious food that has been given a creative twist, wonderful service & superb atmosphere. The tapas are prepared with flair and creativity, and peppered with niche ingredients - a truly impressive gastronomic experience.
On Thursday evenings they have a tasting menu with a carefully chosen different wine to go with various courses of tapas - a culinary exploration every time.

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Great restaurant in the old part of Denia. Some of the best food and atmosphere in town.Service is wonderful with staff being very helpful.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Gorge restaurant family run amazing food and atmosphere
Highly recommend exclusive tapas and generous portions
Perfect for parties and celebrations

Reviewed 18 March 2015

Lovely old building in the center of Denia. We stopped in for some drinks and Tapas and were delighted. The pulpo was excellent as was the Tuna tartar. The steak tartar was good. Personally I prefer it spicier but the Papadum that come with it was a nice accompaniment.

We´ll definitely come again