“Good but not great”

Ca Cotet Restaurant
Ranked #166 of 526 Restaurants in Denia
Reviewed 1 July 2018

One of many restaurants on the Calle Loreto where you can sit outside and enjoy good food whilst the world and her husband wander by. The set dinner is super value and the fish for main course was terrific. Be aware that the tapas portions can be very big, for example the ribs and the burger.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Reasonably priced, good sized tapas. Freshly cooked and nicely presented with a special mention for the grilled aubergine with goats cheese...delicious. Staff were friendly and welcoming. Another restaurant worth a visit on the popular Calle Loreto.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

If I’m approached outside a restaurant, trying to get me in, I refuse on principle but this time I relented and I’m so glad I did! It was a miserable day and we needed cheering up, and it did just that.
The menu was of traditional Spanish food but it was home made and tasted so much better and beautifully presented - even the alioli tasted better!
Competition on Loreto is keen, I really hope this place succeeds, it deserves too!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Nice food and not badly priced for the quality. We had potatas bravas, ham/egg/potatoes and grilled aubergine with goats cheese plus a bottle of wine and a bottle of water for €35. The food was good and nicely presented and portions were quite large. Three dishes was ample for 2 of us. I’d definitely return

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We have been to many tapas bars in the old town. This was very good. The fish was very fresh and the pigs cheeks very tender. Would recommend