“Yummy!!”
Review of Heladeria Amarena

Heladeria Amarena
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Almunecar
Reviewed 5 August 2017

We went there almost every night! The waitresses very nice and gentle. We tried a lot of different flavours and all of them were perfect.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

The Ice Creams available look nice and they taste great, not too sweet and very rich in flavour.

If in Almuñecar, Go Here!

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

A must do stop for a quick ice cream and coffee

Good service and very fresh
Kids love it and we got a well deserved break from the beach and shopping stress

We will return

Reviewed 2 October 2015 via mobile

The icecream are nice but I had better in other places like Altea, Walencia, Nerja... I dont know the other places in Almhnecar but here theye were just fine.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

During our two week holiday in Spain we've had a fair bit of ice-cream but I think we have now found the best!!! We have visited 'Heladeria Amarena' on two occasions now and both times the ice-creams we have had have been amazing and service has always been with a smile. Between us we have tried six flavours and they are all awesome. My favourites are the 'Black Cherry' and the 'Royal', my son loved the 'Oreo' and my daughter the 'Mango'... But we all agree this is the best ice-cream shop in town and in my opinion maybe even Spain!!!