US$162
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$253
US$198
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
US$125
US$115
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$203
US$193
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

US$165
US$148
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$227
US$588
  • Restaurant
Reviews (1 110)
1 110 results
All reviewsdouble treeatlanta airportparking attendantwarm cookiesshuttle servicecorner roomfree shuttleenjoyed my staydeltameeting
53 - 58 of 1 110 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We arrived at the Doubletree after flying home on a late flight from Las Vegas. We had driven over 2,500 miles in 7 days, seeing every site the southwest had to offer. Both my wife and I were frazzled and our kids were exhausted. Our flight didn't land until midnight and, after getting our car from off site parking, we didn't make it to the hotel until 1AM. When I walked into the lobby, I was greeted by a line of over 30 stranded Delta passengers, most of whom didn't speak English. I stood in line for about 10 minutes watching both representatives try to communicate with passengers who were using Delta vouchers for their rooms and couldn't understand why they also needed to provide a credit card. While I had sympathy for the representatives and the passengers, I was also tired, hungry and ready to get my family to our reserved room, AND, I had a terrible headache to boot. When one of the representatives finished with her first customer since I arrived, she came out from behind the desk and asked if I had a voucher too. I told her (in a voice that was no where nearly as nice as it should have been) that I had a reservation, not a voucher. She ushered me to the front of the line and asked that I wait until she had checked on the others behind me. When she returned, she asked why I had my head in my hands. I told her I was tired, had a headache and a hungry family waiting to get to their rooms. She quickly handed me a handful of hot cookies and a package of Advil to make things better. That small act of kindness at 1:15AM on a Sunday morning made all the difference in the world and elevated them to one of my favorite hotels in the Atlanta area. Oh, and she also gave me a 12:30PM checkout too so we could sleep in. Great experience! I highly recommend this hotel for travelers!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Michelle A, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for staying with us Mr. Tom and for sharing your experience with the world. We love to hear from our guests when the hard work we put in results in a "perfect" stay. We want to make everyone feel the same way you did. So thank you for sharing and letting us know about your experience. Safe travels, and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I refuse to devote any additional time to this location based on the customer service from housekeeping. Don't waste your time or money. Choose another hotel. I will not be coming back to this location ever!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We appreciate your review of your recent stay at our hotel and are very sorry you had a disappointing experience with us. We’ve addressed customer service with our housekeeping staff. Exceptional guest service is the foundation of our hotel’s promise. Your feedback helps us improve. Thank you once again for your comments and hope you will reconsider staying with us in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a good place to stay if you are looking for a place to stay near the airport. The cookies were great! Also, service was good and the room was clean. It met my needs. Parking was great. The staff was friendly.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Tanika B, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share a review about your visit to the Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Airport. It is true the cookies are great and we have plenty available to offer guest checking in/out. We pride ourselves on great service, clean rooms and hotel amenities such as parking. We are glad we was able to meet your needs and look forward to your next visit. Thank you again for sharing.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great Hotel. Everything was nice. Only thing the bed was small that i was in.

I want to recognize ralph and kevin the valet guys were helpful with my car. I didnt have to Wait. So thank you.

Front desk lady was helpful as well and very nice.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful review regarding your stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Airport. I will make sure to share your awesome comments with Ralph and Kevin and the front desk person. Again, we appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Noisy rooms. Maintenance staff uses walkie talkies and talks very loud at all hours of the night. Had leak in shower in the middle of the night and it took an hour for anyone to come check on it. Was treated rudely the next morning when checking out.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. The quietness of our hotel for all of our guests to rest and relax is of major importance to us. We strongly encourage guests to alert the front desk of any concerns during their stay so that we can immediately rectify issues. I am also very sorry you felt the front desk was being rude at check out. Please be assured that is not common and certainly not acceptable by myself and our brand. If possible please contact the hotel directly and ask to speak to a manager in an effort to make it right. We appreciate your business and want to retain you as a guest again in the near future. Thank you for sharing.