US$247
US$190
US$170
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$193
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

US$123
US$113
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$115
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$251
US$181
  • Free Breakfast
US$203
US$193
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

US$256
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$88
US$588
  • Restaurant
Reviews (1 244)
1 244 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookieswithin walking distancemarta stationfront desk staffself parkbusiness tripshuttle servicefree shuttlefitness centerenjoyed my staydexterbuckheadvaletmeetingradiusmall
6 - 11 of 1 244 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The check in and check out was so easy. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Smiles on all the staff faces. Rooms are current and clean. Location is wonderful and there are many restaurants within walking distance.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everyone was extremely friendly. Good location. Fast valet. Great Hilton Honors all inclusive rate. Digital key. Clean room. No complaints. Delicious buffet breakfast included in rate. Many options to choose from.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

For the cost of the room you would thought it had a fridge and a microwave. The sink was stop up. I order breakfast on my reservation they said I didn't I wanted to add it they said it was too late ..

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dexter C, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your experience, if you should stay with us again we will make sure you receive a microwave and refrigerator. We truly appreciate your business!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the years due to its convenience to my Atlanta office location. Overtime, I have noticed a decline in the physical building and the service. And, I have had my last stay at this hotel after this last trip.

I received a text message about my stay and replied asking if they could let know me when my room was available. I quickly received a response that it was. I completed my errands and went to the hotel...where I was told my room was not ready. I told the front desk person that I received a message that it was. He seemed very good at identifying problems but was challenged with identifying resolution.

While parking, I noticed the Valet service fee had increased quiet a bit. Just wish the service had improved along with that fee increase. The wait for my car has become longer and longer. Once, in the past, I have had to ask for my car multiple times which lead to me missing my check in at the airport by 5 minutes. BTW, I allow at least an hour in my planning for this, not including car gas fill up and drop off time. This last trip I called down 15 minutes before and when I arrived to find no valet attendant was there. When one did arrive he immediately disappeared..I assumed to get another car, maybe even mine. He returned to the counter after about 10 minutes. It was now over 30 minutes since I had called for my car. I approached the desk and my keys had not even been pulled yet.

There are many hotels in the area, including new ones with major brands.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Dexter C, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Hilton Honors member, you are our most valued guest. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. At DoubleTree by Hilton, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied and hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel was 1.5 blocks from MARTA train station. Front desk personal very helpful, friendly, and competent.
Lunch was very good, and reasonably priced.
Beds were very comfortable.
Conference rooms were pleasant.