Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
2 686
1 671
2 686
1 671
All reviews international tower radius tower sway restaurant peachtree center food court heart of downtown business trip valet parking beautiful hotel world of coca cola fitness center enjoyed my stay georgia aquarium marta station upon check olympic park polaris
Selected filters
32 - 37 of 6 004 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you're visiting ATL for the 1st time or their on business to get your Passport (2 blocks away) this is the perfect hotel. Over 20+ floors and although COVID is a norm right now, they practice social distancing to the key, they have constant police patrol and not to mention, the rooms are very nice. Go to ATL and stay awhile, you'll not regret it

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Walter Woods, Other at Hyatt Regency Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks so much Jimmy! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Please know your comfort is our No. 1 priority. We hope you'll come back and stay with us again the next time you're in town. See you soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The beds were small for a room that advertises that it can accommodate 4 guests. Room was dark. The lightening was off. Needed more. Bathroom was g go one. Clean. With the exception of urine on it. Overall experience was meh...

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

We are so sorry to hear your room experience was in no way up to our standards. We have let our team know, but please reach out to us at qualityatlra@hyatt.com to speak to a manager. We hope you'll accept our apologies.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel and staff are nice. The room itself is a bit dated. There was a party going on in the room next to me one night, I moved the next morning, the smoke was so bad it smelt like I was sleeping in a dispensary. The staff expressed concern and gave me a credit for breakfast, I was there for work and the experience really ruined my day. I wont stay in this hotel again, I'm really not into a party scene.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

We are so very sorry your stay was in no way up to our standards. We have passed your comments on to our team, but please reach out to us at qualityatlra@hyatt.com to speak to one of our managers. We hope you'll accept our apologies.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We stayed on the top floor in the Presidential Suite and it was worth the money. The experience was serial. I highly recommend this location for your stay. It is worth the time and money for an exceptional stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

We're so glad you enjoyed your stay in our wonderful suites. We're very proud of them! Thanks for being our guest. We hope you'll come back and stay with us again! Safe travels!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I would like a manager to call me.because I don't think its cool at all for me to pull up at the hotel at 5am and the person who going to park my car,makes me wait until he get off his cell phone. Really.

1  Thank joereed299
Walter Woods, Other at Hyatt Regency Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Joe, we'd be happy to speak with you about your parking experience. Please reach out to us at qualityatlra@hyatt.com and a manager can reach out to you as soon as possible. Please know the safety and comfort of our guests is our No. 1 priority. We hope you'll accept our apologies.