Reviews (2 336)
2 336 results
1 363
1 363
All reviews zen garden onyx bar self parking beautiful hotel within walking distance corner room restaurants and shopping room service club level marta station per day business meeting fitness center the room was nice free shuttle shuttle service enjoyed my stay
131 - 136 of 2 336 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Great Location! Extremely Friendly Staff! Very comfortable beds! This hotel had a shuttle service that was awesome. Drivers took you to all the great shopping and wonderful restaurants in the area. I highley recommend Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead!!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattAtlanta, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Leslie, we're so glad you enjoyed your girls weekend with us, and that you could use our complimentary shuttle service! Please come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

The hotel is absolutely beautiful. Very clean and well kept. I expected nothing less given the area that it is located in. Located not far at all from fine dining ,shopping and family outings. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thx. so much for staying with us! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay, and our great Buckhead neighborhood. Please come back again, soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

The hotel lobby is nice and the rooms were okay. I reserved 4 rooms and we were all disappointed. The staff is not very friendly. My room had an odor and I asked my housekeeper Yvonne to spray some air freshener and she was annoyed and h ad an attitude saying that the rooms smelled just fine. I was not treated as a valuable Hyatt Loyalty Member and the front desk was not accommodating. I was not impressed with this hotel and would definitely not be staying here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Inspiration93767

We're so very sorry to hear that your stay with us was not up to our standards. We have let our team know. Please also feel free to reach out to us at qualityatlgh@hyatt.com to contact a manager about your stay. Please accept our apologies.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Very nice hotel. Valet parking is available, but is very costly so be warned. I would say not to do valet, in that, you can walk to many of the places so save your money. The hotel condition and lobby is very nice!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thx. so much for staying with us! We're so glad you enjoyed. Please come back again, soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

The Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead is very beautiful! The room was very clean, had an enormous bathroom and was comfortable. There were several shopping areas within walking distance and also a mall a short drive away. The pool was very large as was the fitness center. Great place, although fairly expensive. I really wouldn't call the Hyatt luxury but it is definitely not mid-range.
I attended a conference there so I did eat several "hotel" meals. The food was really good, although there were not many gluten free choices (this may have been the conference host choice). Mainly pastry breakfast items.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thx. so much for your comments. We've passed them on to our team. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us during your conference, and that you could enjoy our pool and fitness center. Please come back and stay with us again the next time you're in Buckhead!