Reviews (1 789)
1 789 results
All reviews ruth's chris steakhouse the manager's reception made to order breakfast complimentary breakfast self park outdoor pool marta station business center free shuttle buckhead mall
87 - 92 of 1 789 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Sooooo, this was my birthday weekend. I was not impressed. My reservations included a two bedroom suite. The room first off didn’t smell clean. It had the smell of mildew and smoke. I also had to request a remote for the additional tv, which took entirely too long. I had to go get the remote from the front desk. My room key deactivated numerous of times which became an inconvenience. Of course they stated the keys are sensitive.

Now to the breakfast....I felt like a child at their mother’s home. This was of course not my first time staying at an Embassy. I have always had the option of a buffet breakfast. That was not the case here. Can you say portion control....smh. Worst of all is when they fixed my daughter’s food in a styrofoam bowl, which included grits, bacon, and sausage in a bowl....like wow.

I have no intentions of visiting this establishment, as I expected more for the location and brand.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Trugagurl
Steven Q, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Happy belated birthday Trugagurl,

Thank you for making our hotel a part of you your celebration. I apologize that you had a couple issues with your stay and I hope that the excitement of being with friends and family outweighed the inconvienance you experienced.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I would not recommend the Embassy Suites Hotel. The rooms had a notable musty smell. There were long slow moving lines at the breakfast buffet, because none of the hot items are self serve. The hotel is dated and in need of renovating.

1  Thank bben2n

Dear bben2n,

Thanks for the post. I want to apologize that you did not have the best experience with breakfast. We are experimenting with changing the set up to make things flow better. I do hope that you have a chance to visit us again soon to have a better experience.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Embassy Suites (Hilton) is typically synonymous with quality, comfort or cleanliness! When I booked my stay here I assumed this Embassy would meet my same expectations. From the outside the hotel was nice, but the inside was far from quality, comfort or cleanliness. The carpets were filthy, the beds were uncomfortable and worn out, the bathroom were dingy with dirt caked up on the ceiling, furniture is old and out dated, the cable tv service was intermittent and to top it off the A/C stop working, so at 1230am my family and I had to move to another room. Thinking possibly the quality, comfort and cleanliness would be better in another room, but it was the same experience besides the A/C was working. Looking forward to breakfast the next morning, my family and I were excited to go down but the staff was rude and the food was sub-par. I would not recommend this specific Embassy to anyone. Very poor experience and insult to the Hilton brand.

1  Thank HRSJ00

Dear HRSJ00,

Thank you for the post. I want to apologize for the issues that you had with your suite. It is disappointing to hear that you did not have a good experience with the breakfast as well. We typically get compliments on the variety of options that there are to choose from but it appears that we missed the mark with your stay.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Great hotel safe location great chopping and plenty to do for family the rooms are very large and clean gotel sraff are the best and very welcoming and happy to serve and help in anyway I would highly recommend to try it

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for the recommendation. It's great to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Even with the free happy hour and breakfast, the Buckhead location needs refurbishing. Stayed there during a family reunion and noticed that virtually all of our rooms had stains on the ceilings, cracked bathroom tile and grout, worn/dingy carpeting, chipped furniture and the like. The staff is friendly and helpful but this place really needs to “up its game,” particularly with other options (Hyatt, Intercontinental, the W) within a block or two.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thanks Sandy D,

It was our pleasure to be the host of your family reunion. We hope that you have a chance to visit us again soon.