All reviewsfront deskbaseball tournamentthe concierge loungestandard marriottfamily reunionbreakfast buffetbeds were comfortablefitness roomthe entire staffgreat customer serviceenjoyed my stayrenovationlobbyinterstatesuntrustshuttlestadium
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Visited here for a work trip, Lisa took care of our group and was the best! Super nice and took care of us and our group and our special requests. Definitely made a stressful work trip much more bearable. I recommend Lisa and her great hospitality if you visit here.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Roger F, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Northwest at Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hi Silver H, We are delighted you enjoyed your visit with us and hope you will come back often! We will pass along your amazing words to Lisa.

Thank you again so much for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed my visit and had dinner at Rocks, the Mac & Cheese with smoked pork belly is very delicious(my favorite), the food is amazing and the customer service at the bar was by far amazing. Tracey(the bartender) was very sweet, attentive and kind! I’d definitely recommend others to stay at this hotel and to stop at Tracey’s bar for amazing food and drinks and stellar customer service!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such amazing feedback! We love the pork belly too! We are delighted you enjoyed the food and so happy you felt welcomed.

Please come back and visit again very soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I traveled to ATL for business. On arrival, my room was not up to my expectations. Without hesitation (nor asking) Rucha and staff, took my concern seriously and reassigned me to a different room. The hospitality of the staff exceeded my expectations and I’ve couldn’t of asked for more - I truly have never been more impressed with hotel staff! Kudos all around!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such great feedback! We will pass along your comments to the entire team. We are so fortunate here to be able to work with so many wonderful teammates.

Please come back and visit us again very soon and thank you again!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My son and I stayed at this beautiful hotel for a baseball tournament for a week. The staff was so accommodating, and friendly and made us feel like we were at home. Also Rucha was so helpful and sweet and assisted us with anything we needed. We definitely will be staying here again for our other tournament. Thank you to all the staff.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

We are delighted you enjoyed your visit to the hotel and thank you so much for taking the time to offer such amazing feedback about your visit!

Please do come back and visit us again very soon and thank you so much for staying with us.;

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Great place. Rucha was always helpful and friendly. The rest of the stagg were great at well. Rucha definitely went above and beyond at all times and always had a smile on her face. I am here on business but would come back for pleasure.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Roger F, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Northwest at Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Hi Nicole. Thank you so much for taking the time to offer such nice feedback. We are so happy you enjoyed your visit and we will share your kind words with Rucha.

Thank you so much for staying with us and please come back again very soon!