All reviews front desk baseball tournament the concierge lounge family reunion breakfast buffet beds were comfortable fitness room business traveler the entire staff great customer service enjoyed my stay renovation lobby suntrust interstate shuttle stadium
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I traveled to ATL for business. On arrival, my room was not up to my expectations. Without hesitation (nor asking) Rucha and staff, took my concern seriously and reassigned me to a different room. The hospitality of the staff exceeded my expectations and I’ve couldn’t of asked for more - I truly have never been more impressed with hotel staff! Kudos all around!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Roger F, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Northwest at Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such great feedback! We will pass along your comments to the entire team. We are so fortunate here to be able to work with so many wonderful teammates.

Please come back and visit us again very soon and thank you again!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My son and I stayed at this beautiful hotel for a baseball tournament for a week. The staff was so accommodating, and friendly and made us feel like we were at home. Also Rucha was so helpful and sweet and assisted us with anything we needed. We definitely will be staying here again for our other tournament. Thank you to all the staff.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

We are delighted you enjoyed your visit to the hotel and thank you so much for taking the time to offer such amazing feedback about your visit!

Please do come back and visit us again very soon and thank you so much for staying with us.;

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Great place. Rucha was always helpful and friendly. The rest of the stagg were great at well. Rucha definitely went above and beyond at all times and always had a smile on her face. I am here on business but would come back for pleasure.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Roger F, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Northwest at Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Hi Nicole. Thank you so much for taking the time to offer such nice feedback. We are so happy you enjoyed your visit and we will share your kind words with Rucha.

Thank you so much for staying with us and please come back again very soon!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We were travelling from MI to FL and found ourselves in an Atlanta traffic jam. Saw a Marriott out the car window & decided to spend the night there. Had a very restful night after an amazing dinner at their Rocks Lounge (brisket sundae). When we mentioned to the receptionist the next morning that the room coffee maker was broken, she went to the hotel bar & got us large fresh coffees to send us on our way. Very accommodating!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 596timothyk
Roger F, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Northwest at Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thanks so much for deciding to stay with us! We are so sorry you had the issue with your coffee maker but happy our staff was able to take are of you.

Please come back and visit us again soon and stay longer next time!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This is a wonderful location for Sun Trust Park. Just be careful regarding your GPS. There is onsite parking or they do have the option of valet parking. I liked the fact that the front desk was very near the entrance as sometimes it can be a walk. My room had not been refurbished, but the linens were clean and the bathroom was too.

I did enjoy the bed as it was very comfortable. I would definitely recommend as being easy to get to, but can be difficult if the Braves are playing a home game.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thanks so much for taking the time to offer such nice feedback about your visit. I hope our staff went out of their way to make you feel welcome.

Please come back and visit us again very soon!