other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

AlumineA
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Unsafe, terrible, don't stay”
Reviewed 9 November 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

We read the reviews and thought this was good, then the courier wouldn't drop off a parcel to this address, saying it was unsafe. We consulted with owner, querying this and were assured it was perfectly safe and a good neighbourhood.
Well, it wasn't. There is a small store down the road, the cashier behind bullet proof glass: that kind of says it all.
Disappointed the owner wasn't more honest when we asked.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
16 Jun 2017
As the owner and local resident in the community, I can only give you my opinion from my experience. Where in your description does it says that the neighborhood is not safe. I kindly request that you provide your honest feedback on what did you personal encounter that made the neighborhood unsafe? I have travel to many cities and many places and I have seem store clerks positioned by bullet proof windows in the so call upscale community. The house is located in the inner city and urban community, that does not make it unsafe. I have never had an issue with UPS/FedEx or any other courier not willing to drop off a package. I stand by myself description of the community and neighborhood. Going forward, I will include in the description, 'If you are not comfortable being in an inner city or urban community this is not the place for you'.

Steven Smith
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing