“Favorite Tex-Mex!”

Superica
Ranked #151 of 4 113 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My favorite place for Mexican food! Their salsas are fantastic, and the Ensalada De La Casa is amazing! This visit we had chicken fajitas and they were great! Another one of my favorite items is their refried beans. They are seasoned, cheesy, and absolutely delicious! I always bring one home. The staff at Superica are always super friendly and accommodating.

Ford F, Manager at Superica, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We are so happy to hear that we are your favorite place for Tex-Mex food! We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Superica is the preferred lunch spot for me and my friends when we meet up during the work week. It’s a very convenient location and the parking is easy. The chips always come out hot and they are crispy. They really have very good chips. We get more than enough food and end up not being able to eat all of it. I like that the you can get served at the bar from outside of the restaurant. This is great during the summer.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Superica is getting a lot of good press and one is opening soon in Charlotte near where we live. I would like to go back to the one in Atlanta and will definitely try the new one in CLT - just to see if my experience was due simply to an off night. Everything looked really good but the tastes were not up to the presentations. They offer two salsas, green and red, but having enjoyed both in western states, these were on the bland side. Service was unremarkable and my wife insisted I not be as generous as I usually am in tipping. I'll give an update after I visit either the new one in CLT or return to the one we visited in ATL.

Ford F, Manager at Superica, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Hello Larry,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback from your recent experience at Superica. By taking the time to leave your feedback you have given us the opportunity to train and develop the team so that we can improve and for that I am truly grateful. I am so sorry to learn that we fell short during your visit.

Sam Godinez
Manager
Superica Krog

Reviewed 24 May 2018

The food was decent and flavourful. The menu looked like it was good value for money. Sadly, my order got lost in the process and had to wait for it for a long time. Was it worth the wait? So-so. I give it for 4/5 just because our server (Ariane B) was really good to us.

Ford F, Manager at Superica, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Hello Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback from your recent experience at Superica. By taking the time to leave your feedback you have given us the opportunity to train and develop the team so that we can improve and for that I am truly grateful. I am so sorry to learn that you had to wait for so long for your order. I’d love the opportunity to speak with you more about your experience. When you feel the time is right, please reach out to me personally: sgodinez@fordfry.com or at the restaurant: 678.791.1310. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Sam Godinez
Manager
Superica Krog

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I have so much love for this restaurant. I met a bunch of friends in ATL and our friend who lives there suggested we all meet here and start the evening drinking margaritas, eating delicious food, and basically laughing and just basking in each other's glow since it had been a while. The atmosphere was fun and laid back, while also being a little upscale and trendy. The waitstaff was incredible and seriously took the greatest care of us. It's hard to recommend something to eat since literally everything was so good. I would suggest everyone order something different and then do what we did, just eat off each other's plates. Depending how much alcohol you can handle drink as many of the margaritas as possible because they are all delightful.