Lowest prices for your stay
US$150
Free cancellation until 21/05/23
Home2.com
US$182
US$132
SAVE US$50
Free cancellation until 21/05/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$150
PricelineUS$150
Hotels.comUS$150
Lol.travelUS$182
All reviews close to the airport social hour front desk full kitchen evening reception great stay home away from home hot breakfast indoor pool yogurt southern hospitality free breakfast connie shuttle kitchenette stove maintenance
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2021

Sadly the hotel was dumpy. Rooms were old, beds were uncomfortable, pull out couch was terribly uncomfortable. Customer service was not great either when we had an issue getting our keys to a room that someone was in. They didn’t take care of the issue like they should have for a Hilton hotel.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Muktar Dougsiyeh, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2021

Dear johangZ78RJ

We appreciate your feedback about your stay. I understand from your review that you weren't completely satisfied, and I'd like to offer you my sincerest apologies for not living up to your expectations. I wanted to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced in regards issue getting a keys to a room that someone was in-service you were looking for, I apologize the miscommunication on about the room, that was not satisfactory and appreciate your feedback. You're a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. Please be assured that we are taking immediate corrective steps to avoid such problems in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

I have never left a bad review but... Here are some of the issues:
1. Mold in vents
2. Band-aid on floor in hallway for 4 days
3. Mattress cover as blankets
4. No breakfast at breakfast time - told to come back 1 hour later.
5. Man at the front desk for into a screaming match with a guest, using very foul language, and ultimately threatened to "F@$# up" the other guest before the man talked about getting a gun.

The most disappointing part is the lack of care. I used the feedback method and was told that I would hear directly from management. I waited two weeks, and did not hear anything. I contacted hilton again. They, again, told me that I would hear from management. It has now been 3 months, and I never heard from anyone.

DO NOT STAY HERE. Worst experience I have ever had in a hotel. Clearly the company and Management do not care.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear K4076IZdavidk

Dear guest,

Thank you for your stay with us and for sharing your experience with other travelers.we're sorry to hear that we were unable to meet your expectations. We've shared your comments with all of the operating departments to use to better the services that they provide.Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 February 2021

This is the fourth time I have stayed at this hotel. While the stay is nice, I have noticed a unfixed maintenance issue on each trip - leaking toilet, broken shower door rail, fitness equipment not working, etc. The hotel is nice, and the rooms are great to sleep in. It just seems to me that maintenance is not on the priority list with them.

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Steven B

Dear Steven B

Thank you very much for sharing your experience as we always appreciate feedback both good and bad. I am sorry that our Homewood Suites Standards did not live up to our requirements. You can be sure I will follow up on your concerns as they are ours as well. A good stay starts with having a clean comfortable room that is stocked with our 300 thread count linen and staff that is well trained in all of our departments from the Guest Reception Desk, Maintenance, and Food and Beverage. You can be sure that we are following up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed. Again, thank you very much for your feedback and we look forward to having you back in the near future.

GM

Reviewed 18 February 2021

I usually don't have a issue with staying at a Hilton property being is though I've worked for the company for over 18 years but my recent stay at this property was the worse I experience I always use my digital key to check in I was sent a key to my phone for room 612 and also came to the front desk to get duplicate keys upon 2 hours later a couple walked into my room which the front desk gave them a key then 5 minutes later a man that work at the property walked into my room and begin to ask my name etc at the point I was furious. The front desk agent then decide to call me to question my name and how did I get in the room etc because it show that room still vacant clearly I got into the room because my digital key work instead of her just fixing the problem right away I was questioned for minutes. My key then stop working. I went to the front desk to get a new key I literally stood at the front desk while the agent had a personal conversation on the phone for almost 5 minutes and never acknowledge me it wasn't into another guest came down in stood in line that she got off the phone and told me she have to help the other customer before me because she was assisting her earlier that just made it even worse. Later that night my bathroom tub filled up like a bath water by just turning on the shower at that point I was just over everything. Right before checking out the electricity in the bedroom went out completely which I advise the agent of before checking out I also advise her of the stop up tub. I've never stayed at a property where the front desk staff never acknowledge you coming in and out but I will say Kerry-Ann was the only front desk agent that was really helpful and cared. The housekeeping staff also was very friendly.

Date of stay: February 2021
Muktar Dougsiyeh, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

Dear traveler19819811981
Thanks so much for your comments about your recent visit and for recognizing Kerry-Ann, we always appreciate feedback both good and bad. I am sorry that our Homewood Suites Standards did not live up to our requirements. You can be sure I will follow up on your concerns as they are ours as well, We are very sorry that the service you encountered during your recent stay. I assure you that not only is this totally unacceptable, it is highly unusual for us. We want to assure you that every guest has a great experience with us and is shown how appreciated they are. We will address your issue. Thanks so much for your feedback and please do come again!

Reviewed 23 January 2021

Clean and fresh rooms. The staff was awesome and very friendly, I needed additional towels and they were delivered promptly. Quick check in and check out. You can tell they take cleaning and sanitizing bc of Covid very seriously!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank joyec2021

Dear joyec2021

Thank you for taking the opportunity to share your stay at our Homewood Suites Atlanta Airport ! We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and look forward to welcoming you when your travels bring you back to the area.

Hospitably,