“good and bad”

Red Pepper Taqueria
Ranked #688 of 4 304 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The food is pretty good, not great. Just pretty good. The service is not the quick at all. I would say if you have time for an enjoyable, leisurely, take your time meal, then go here and relax and have fun. If you are in a hurry stay away. The margaritas were good.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant. Started off with a spanky margarita and added jalapenos. It was sooooo good. Then the kale/shrimp tacos were excellent. They are def a must have. The ceviche was ok. The atmosphere is really nice. Its very open and just really nice.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Came at opening on a Sunday and sat outside, which was lovely. The host hardly talked to us and after a few minutes we realized that a hostess had set up a table on the patio and seemed annoyed we did not just follow her but she had no verbal communication with us. Weird. Our waiter was nice enough and took our order quickly and food came quickly However we had a very hard time getting drink refills and the bill. It’s like he disappeared after the order and food. Really need to focus on service but the food was tasty! If you can get over the service it’s good! So many options in area so we will not be back unless service is addressed.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

This is my second time in this restaurant because I decided to give them a second chance however there will not be a third chance. Every time I have been here they're either short of waitstaff or the service is absolutely horrible I've had to go to the bar to get my drink I've had to flag down a waitress to get an order and you wait to get a check, Ive been waiting 40 mins just to pay and I can't do it anymore, most people would consider this meal free but I left money and I will never be back

I do thank the manager for coming over to try and make it right.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Open late on the weekends and a great alternative to other less desirable places for a late night meal. The food will hit the spot.

Been to Red Pepper Taqueria? Share your experiences!