Reviews (1 084)
1 084 results
All reviews wxyz bar front desk children's museum sliding door centennial park georgia aquarium world of coca cola walking distance two blocks enjoyed my stay self park mini fridge beds were comfortable business trip convention center cnn center valet parking
121 - 126 of 1 084 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Stayed at the Aloft Hotel for a long weekend playing golf with family...The Hotel is medium sized with a poured concrete frame. So all of the surfaces were pretty hard. To me, this knocks down the luxury- in the experience. Poured concrete makes it feel like the hotel decided -just make so nothing will break...Hotel had a dorm quality to it large seating area and bar as you come in the front doors, nice place to meet friends and family.
During my stay there was a very attractive female bartender, (who could have made 3 times what she made that night for herself and her employer )... But her boyfriend sat at the end of the bar all night, looking at people mean when they spoke to his girl...who was the bartender...That pretty much sums up the Aloft, btw the pool wasn't working either...

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 21 June 2018

We stayed here 3 nights and 4 days and loved it! The staff is extremely courteous and proactive with superb customer service. The hotel was clean and extremely comfortable. Our room was on the 10th floor and was very spacious. We overlooked Ted Turner Blvd and it was very quiet despite being a main street. The shades block out all light and we are the type that always travels with ear plugs, but did not need to use them once during our stay. The pool is heated and although it was busy with kids most of our stay, we were able to use it at night and had it all to ourselves. This hotel is very family friendly, although we were not traveling with children. It has a relaxed and fun atmosphere with all the major amenities (business center, gym, pool, laundry, WiFi). It is located a very short walk from all the shops and restaurants on Peachtree St., as well as the Centennial Olympic Park, Coca Cola Museum, Aquarium and more. Cons: There is a fee for parking and it is not close to public transit, there is moderately loud music in the common lobby area that is more geared toward those playing pool or at the bar than those trying to read or work quietly.
We would absolutely stay here again!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mariepI7111HU
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Upon entering the hotel, I had my phone and ID ready to check in. A guy, I assume was a manager, ignored me. He left the computer kiosk station to stand by the door and greet other guests without a word to me. (Dunno maybe his job is more like greeter at Wallyworld.)

Granted, I'm dressed for MomoCon so maybe he ignored me cause he thought I was a little girl. I'm 32. My M.D. husband was standing with me. Even though we only live an hour away, we decided to get a hotel for MomoCon to relive our GA Tech college days when MomoCon was just getting started. I'm a comicbook writer so I get this trip off on my taxes, too. Either way, I thought it was very rude and unprofessional of him. He wouldn't even look me in the eye.

When we get to our room the sink is broke, leaking water all over the floor. We had to switch rooms.

The new room had a terrible view and the bed smelt like wet dog. It's a dog friendly hotel, but seriously put people with dogs in a room that smells like dog.

Other complaints: no Kerig coffee maker in rooms, hair in coffee cups, coffee downstairs was cold, the tile in the shower needs remodeling i.e. they didn't seal their grout so it looked black and gross.

Overall, the quality of the Atlanta Aloft compared to the Birmingham, AL Aloft is awful (And I didn't have a great experience there either.) If I had it to do over again I would have just drove in to Atlanta every day for the convention. For the price this place was nasty. We won't be using Aloft ever again. Next time I'll book the Omni or Westin early.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Ok hotel - nothing to brag about

All items below have pics except #6

1. The internet was not reliable

2. The pool was not as pictured on the site

3. The clock in the room?

4. The ironing board was not made for an average height adult

5. Who puts the refrigerator in the bathroom area? I honestly didn't even realize it was there until I was literally heading out for the airport.

6. Don't order tacos from the bar. Matter of fact, just stick with drinks. I ordered the chicken tacos and it looked like a 2 year old prepared them.

Finally, I had the do not disturb sign on my door; yet guest services still knocked on my door.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2018

The location is great as it is within 10 - 15 minutes walk to main attractions such as the world of Coca Coca (for tour), CCN (for tour and there are quite many eatery places at the ground floor of the building), Olympic Park etc....Hard Rock Cafe and many other restaurants and subway station are also nearby.

But the staff is not so helpful as compared to other property of Aloft Hotel.

Date of stay: April 2018