Open today: 10:00 - 21:00

1 847
14 918
5 415
1 847
All reviews dolphin show whale sharks sea life ocean voyager sea world big tank all ages behind the scenes food court world of coca cola masks animals beluga tickets tunnel trainers cafeteria
Selected filters
43 - 48 of 23 106 reviews
Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

There’s a golden turtle named Larry
I’m not sure what the penguins were up to, but it did look they were on soap boxes.

Reviewed 24 February 2021

Every single staff member was friendly, helpful and educated in the area they were working. Dolphin show was free and really entertaining.

Reviewed 17 February 2021

Definitely worth a visit , must book ahead but worth the visit. Less people there right now so easier to see in tanks. The sea otters were amazing

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

My husband and I recently visited and had so much fun going through the aquarium. It was a particularly cold day so it was nice to get out of the freezing cold and into a warm building. Our first stop was going to be the sharks but I believe it’s closed until 10 daily for feeding and cleaning. So we went to the diver area! I could have stayed there the whole time. The whale sharks were amazing and beautiful to watch. The sea turtle was out and was picking on one of the whale sharks. The dolphin show was amazing! Make me wish I had gotten a job at the aquarium!!

Reviewed 16 February 2021

we stopped in to see the aquarium, since we had never been there, everything was very well organized. lots to see and do here. it was amazing to be able to see creatures up close and personal. you can take as long as you want to see each area. things are broken up well. easy to find. easy to do parking. the only bad thing we had at the end was a older lady that was working in the gift shop. this a a must see .