Open today: 10:00 - 21:00

1 672
13 233
4 907
1 672
All reviews dolphin show whale sharks sea life ocean voyager sea world large tank all ages behind the scenes food court world of coca cola tanks tunnel beluga animals tickets trainers cafeteria
1 038 - 1 043 of 20 606 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This was such a good experience. The Dolphin show is a must see! This is good for children and adults.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Well worth the visit, but can be crowded if going on a weekend. We went on a Saturday and luckily, I prepaid online for our parking ticket because by the time we arrived (approximately 12:30), the aquarium's garage was already full and only available to members and prepay ticket holders. Surrounding areas will charge almost double so if possible, prepay online. Also, if you happen to go on your birthday, just show your ID and you get free admission. All in all, it was a great experience.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

One of the better aquariums that I have visited. Better than Sea World. Very crowded but well worth the visit.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I am a huge animal lover and been to a lot of animal parks. This by far was my favorite. There are FOUR whale sharks which absolutely blew my mind. I heard there was one but not four. The exhibit also has so many other sea creatures it’s stunning. The giant manta rays are truly amazing as well. Giant grouper, sea turtles, jacks, giant trevally, and on and on. I sat in front of the huge exhibit for over an hour and just watched and watched. The other exhibits were nice , well maintained and great varieties. The entrance fee is very reasonable at $35 for adults. Centrally located and next to many other venues! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This is a really big aquarium with a lot of species. I can recommend to look at the sharks and whale sharks.