“Love it!”

Ranked #360 of 4 263 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Hungarian
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Conveniently located just minutes from the East Side Belt-Line entrance in the Inman Park suburb, Julianna's is a one of a kind shop unlike anything in Atlanta. Specializing in Hungarian crepes called "palacsinta", we strive to bring the kind of European crepe that Atlanta deserves.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Amazing little spot in a great location! The crepes were delicious and big. Definitely going back when I visit Atlanta again.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Exceptional food and service, nice hole-in-the-wall place with plenty of street parking. I really loved this place and it felt like a home away from home. My lunch was as good or better than anything that can be found one block away in the large market.

Try: Aurora's Daily with sauteed mushrooms and other yummy ingredients.

Try: crepe with lingonberry and cream cheese, served with powdered sugar and whipped cream.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I really enjoyed my visit to Julianna's! I tried the French Whip crepe, filled with a creamy chestnut purée and topped with whipped cream and powdered sugar. The chestnut purée was so unique and flavorful!

Want to see even more delicious food? Follow @datethisplate on Instagram for more reviews and plates you will want to date!

Reviewed 6 January 2018

My boyfriend lives in ATL and every time I visit him I try to come here. I always get The Almighty, which has "Nutella, Organic Strawberries and Bananas, Topped with chocolate syrup". This savory crepe is amazing! It has never let me down. My boyfriend got one of the breakfast crepes and he loved his too.

The people are super nice and the place is cute and a perfect date place. You park on the street but we never had trouble finding parking.

Wonderful time!!

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Cute restaurant, in a very small location in a historic building with an European flair. The two crepes we had were good but not the best ones I have had. They needed more flavor and a larger amount of stuffing. For a restaurant with such a special ambiance you would hope they will serve metal silverware and not plastic silverware, plus real cups for the coffee instead of disposable ones.