“Ruth Chris was very good”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #252 of 4 147 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Centennial Olympic Park Dr.
Transit: A short walk away from CNN Center, Philips Arena, the Georgia World Congress Center, the Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola and the Georgia Dome.
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House specializes in serving aged USDA Prime steaks, broiled in a trademark 1800-degree oven and served on a plate heated to 500 degrees to ensure the steak stays "sizzling" hot. To experience fine dining at its best … Just follow the sizzle to the nearest Ruth's Chris Steak House.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Food was very good the best steak I had in a long time. The service was exceptional. Hope you visit soon.

Ryan P, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Exceptional service paired with the best steak is a big compliment. We truly appreciate that. Our team would love the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

It's hard to go wrong with any Ruth's Chris. I have gotten more particular with my steaks over time- if you are going to charge me a pretty penny then I am going to be picky. So my filet was very good not excellent. Others in my party might have said excellent. There were 6 of us and every one was pleased. Most of us chose the fixed price menu with multiple courses. Everything was very good. James was a gentleman and very attentive server.

Ryan P, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you for the honest feedback, Dan. You should expect a superb steak every time when you choose to dine at Ruth's Chris. Next time, please feel free to let your server know if something is not quite right and they would be happy to address it for you. I hope you will give us another opportunity to impress you moving forward.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I took my Grandson to Ruth’s Chris Downtown Atlanta for a birthday dinner. The food was outstanding as was the service! The pre fixe dinner was perfect! Steaks just don’t get better that Ruth’s Chris.

Ryan P, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Thank you for the stars, Sailawa! I am so glad you and your grandson enjoyed a birthday dinner with us. I hope we'll have the opportunity to welcome you all back for another celebration soon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Beautiful ambiance, nice service, salmon was delicious. They also have a terrace outdoors and nice view of the Olympic park.

Ryan P, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thank you, Gerardo! I am thrilled you enjoyed everything from the salmon to the ambiance. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Bill McDaniel, General Manager

Reviewed 15 April 2018

This was our second dinner at this location. First was last fall and service was so bad we were give a certificate for another meal. Our waitress was new and training. Very nice, but has a lot to learn. After ordering, never received any bread. But, will give credit that another waitress noticed and brought us bread. We ordered steaks and both were overcooked. Steaks tasted average and for the price a big disappointment. Steaks at Texas Roadhouse so much better. Ladies restroom needed attention and cleaning. Needed tissue paper in two stalls, floors nasty, and thermostat hanging off the wall. We have eaten at numerous Ruth Chris over the years in many cities, and without a doubt this one doesn't live up to their standard. Gave them a second chance and they failed. Will not be back.

Ryan P, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave this honest feedback. As you can imagine, I'm so very disappointed that we failed to make your return visit a great one. While I understand your frustration, I would love the opportunity to personally apologize for falling so short of your expectations and our highest brand standards. With that said, I hope you'll consider giving me a call at your earliest convenience, (404) 223-6500. Looking forward to speaking with you.

Bill McDaniel, General Manager

Been to Ruth's Chris Steak House? Share your experiences!