“Good simple Mexican food ”
Review of Taqueria Del Sol

Taqueria Del Sol
Ranked #667 of 4 147 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Not really fast food though fast food environment. Place your order at counter and find a table. Your order delivered to your table. Many taco varieties. Not big portions but not expensive. They have a full bar and margaritas are their speciality though abit pricey.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Love this place. Very friendly waiters. Sign up for their weekly specials email. Only negative, is that they continue to serve talipia, which is literally a crap fish, that is fed animal poop when farmed. Come on, TDS, your customers deserve a better seafood chouce!

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I was quickly reminded of what true southwestern Tex Mex is all about. Starting with the salsa trio followed by the outstanding shrimp corn chowder i was on my way to a great meal. I enjoyed the crunchy shrimp taco and lemon cream chicken enchilada.

I elected to eat at the bar which offers full service vs counter service if you sit elsewhere

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We returned recently to one of our favorite restaurants and were pleasantly surprised to find parking was readily available.

My wife had two tacos and I had three - all different. They were served promptly and were as good as ever.

This Taqueria del Sol location is hard to beat for tasty, consistent food served promptly. Perhaps they all are, but this is the only one we have ever tried.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

You're lucky if you can get there when it isn't packed but the line moves pretty quickly. We always get the shrimp corn chowder and anything else.