“Just do it”
Review of Bone's Restaurant

Bone's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bone's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 4 119 Restaurants in Atlanta
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Buckhead
Cross street: Peachtree Street
Reviewed 16 February 2017

I was recently in Atlanta with my wife on a work weekend and we were super happy to have been able to visit this restaurant. We sat in the first downstairs dining room and had great service and even better food. The bone in filet is outstanding. Foie gras appetizer is great , so was the grilled octopus. If you are in Atlanta - just do it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 651)

388 - 392 of 1 652 reviews

Reviewed 16 February 2017

My partner and I recently celebrated our 27th anniversary at Bones. Our table was decorated to celebrate the occasion and we were greeted with champagne. The service was stellar and the food was delicious. Our steaks were well prepared and the sides were scrumptious. Thanks to the staff at Bones who made our celebration one to remember!

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

-Small intimate environment in an older building. We were sat at a 2-seat table in the upstairs dining room. Definitely not a fancy, modern physical space. Rather, it's more of an old school feel.
-Service was very professional
-I was given the option to combine the scallops and crab-cake, which I did. The crab-cake was great as it did not have too much breading. The scallops were ok, but I ordered them blackened hoping to have a crispy outer layer for texture, but they were extremely soft. It was a top mushroom risotto that was pretty good as well. Overall, the portion of 2 scallops and one crab-cake was relatively small considering the price.
-The other guest ordered the larger sized portion of a New York Strip Steak. We requested it to be blackened and topped with a blue cheese sauce. It was absolutely delicious this way!!! Highly recommend it as the flavor was fantastic. The steak was cooked perfectly to the correct temperature ordered.
-Sides are a la carte. The small size portion is plenty for two! We had the mushrooms as well as the truffle flavored mash potatoes which were fantastic.
-Wine and beer were as to be expected.
-Valet was the only obvious option for parking. No set fees. Tips only.
-Reservations recommended

Overall, if you have plenty of money to spend on a good steak, this is a great option. If I recall correctly, I think the steak prices start around $41 and go up from there.

1  Thank Christy F
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

We eat here several times a year for different occasions and the steaks are always the best in Atl and the service is excellent and cannot be beat.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Truly great steaks, and everything else I've ever had was excellent as well. The waiters stand out in their professionalism and friendliness - there is an 'ease' about them that I love.