“Come Hungry, Plan on Staying a While”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 4 117 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$30 - US$55
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Buckhead
Cross street: East Paces Ferry Rd NE
Description: We are an authentic Churrascaria (Brazilian Steakhouse) from Rio Grande do Sul in southern Brazil which features superior service, unrivaled cuisine and a unique dining experience.You will be pampered by our authentic Gaucho chefs who come to your tableside to carve a variety of succulent meats right off their skewers. Our featured meats have been slow-roasted over an open flame and lightly seasoned to preserve the unique taste of each tender cut.Adding to our unique dining experience, you will be treated to a sumptuous, gourmet salad and vegetable bar featuring over 30 items including imported cheeses, cured meats, fresh vegetables and more. We complement your meal with traditional Brazilian side dishes such as caramelized bananas, crispy polenta, seasoned mashed potatoes and our world-famous cheese bread (pao de queijo).No meal is complete without trying a refreshing caipirinha, something from our award-winning wine list or one of our decadent desserts
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The very first time my Wife and I went was for our Anniversary - I made Reservations for 7:30-PM on a Saturday - Yeah, Peak Hours - When we arrived we were told our Table would be ready in about a half hour - My Wife was a Little Miffed and wanted to leave - Reservation is Reservation she said - When I told her the wait for those without Reservations was more than an hour and a half, she calmed slightly and we waited - Finally, about twenty minutes after our arrival we were seated - Still a little Miffed we started - She very quickly reversed from miffed, to thrilled - The Food is AMAZING - Cooked to Perfection no matter how you like it - from Rare to Well Done - Every kind of meat you can imagine - a Salad Island that has every known item I can possibly think of and then some - (If you are Vegan welcome to Salad Heaven) - Some would say $50.00 a person is outrageously high - I say, it's worth every penny. BUT, You better come hungry cause it is All-You-Can-Eat of the best Brazillian BBQ available anywhere - In saying that you might as well relax - So now this my Wife's Favorite Go-To for Anniversaries, Birthdays, Special Gusts from out-of-town - We have not Eaten there about ten times and we have never been there for less than an hour and a half and often two hours plus - You might think it's impossible to eat for that long - It's not, you can scarf down a nd munch out to oblivion in twenty to thirty minutes, but this place is best suited for a fun, slow, relaxing, crawl into stuffed to the gills bliss. So come hungry, allow at least two hours for Dinner, and Dine on some pretty awesome meat - Chicken, Sausage, Lamb, Pork, More types of Beef than I can remember - Bread, Mashed Potatoes and Fried Plantains brought as complimentary sides to your table. This place is superb.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 376)

9 - 13 of 1 376 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Staff was great. Food was excellent. The drinks were above par. Have the Brazilian national drink, the caipirinha.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

On the Saturday evening before father's day we went as a family and it seemed as though the house sirloin was the most rotated and served meat. It was good but, I expected more variety.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had dinner on Friday. We made reservations and didn't have to wait long. The food was great. The salad bar had some great premium options (artichokes, prosciutto, cheeses) and hot options (beans, rice, and scalloped potatoes). Your meal also comes with some polenta, fried banana, and rolls. There were meats aplenty. The meats were cooked to perfection. They waste no time serving you either. The lighting was perfect. The only issue is that some of the tables were a bit close. Overall, it was a great choice. It was pricey but worth it.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Probably the best Brazilian steakhouse I ever visited in my life. Service and introduction of our servers were second to none. All kinds of meat we tried were mouth watering. Good idea is to have buffet only without BBQ, especially if you are not hungry that much. If you are coming on Sunday, alcohol is not served before 1:30pm, so I had to wait for my glass of red :-(
Generally speaking, well above my expectations.

Been to Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse? Share your experiences!