“One of Atlanta's Best Coffee Shops”
Review of Condesa Coffee

Condesa Coffee
Ranked #20 of 109 Coffee & Tea in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 April 2018

While parking can be a challenge, it's worth it. They brew some of the best coffee in Atlanta and sell bags of different Counter Culture coffees.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Very pleasant to relax for 20 mins after visiting MLKing centre and walking the freedom trail. Good coffee and very pleasant guy serving. Good prices.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I had heard great things about Condesa's coffee, which I tried. I got a latte and really enjoyed it. However, I didn't know and was pleasantly surprised to learn that Condesa serves food too! I tried the grilled pimento cheese sandwich, which included some really tasty pimento cheese and was perfectly toasted.

Want to see even more delicious food? Follow @datethisplate on Instagram for more reviews and plates you will want to date!

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

You have to buy and leave, there is no way you can sit and enjoy the view, it is full of ppl that is almost uncomfortable.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

I got a mocha and it was delicious. Really cool place. I have a weakness for coffee shops and I really enjoyed this one! the cookies looks great. I regret not getting one. They also made my coffee pretty! lol. Definitely a cool spot.

Been to Condesa Coffee? Share your experiences!