US$247
  • Restaurant
US$125
US$103
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$162
US$146
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

US$165
US$148
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$193
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

US$123
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$227
US$181
  • Breakfast included
US$256
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$88
US$588
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdouble treewindy hillwarm cookiesfront desk staffoutdoor poolnice hotelbusiness tripeasy accessbreakfast buffetwould stay againgreat place to stayhotel roomshuttle serviceconvenient locationinterstatedowntownconference
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I recommend this hotel for travel because the rooms are clean, the kitchen is quality, but the real kicker is the staff. The staff is friendly, professional, and know how to make you feel at home. The lead bartender Averil is the cornerstone of the staff, he makes you feel like family, and gives you a true reason to return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Patricia D, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Marietta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Lprosser31,

Thank you so much for the review and the recommendation. We have a remarkable team of professionals who are empowered and trusted to make decisions regarding the enhancement our of guest's experience. I'm thrilled that you mentioned Averil, as he wholeheartedly embodies this notion. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Restaurant was way too expensive! Small pancakes for $8, and one cup of coffee for $4 for breakfast! View from my room window was a view of the cooling tower for their HVAC system. Room was very clean. Location was very convenient. Prices were high and climbing. I wasn't sure about giving this place a 4, but the people were nice and it's very important to me to have a clean room and this place was very clean. I travel every week and see a lot of different rooms and locations. This place was between a 3 and 4, and since the people were nice and the room clean, I went with a 4.

Dear Sean D,

Thank you for your review. Though I'm pleased that you tried our restaurant, I apologize that you found our al la carte breakfast items to be expensive. Every item that Sauced in Marietta offers is made from scratch with the best, seasonal ingredients, and from local purveyors, when available. We try our best to keep our pricing in line with comparable restaurants in the Atlanta-Marietta area.

I understand your disappointment with the view from your particular room. Please know that we are more than happy to move our guests to different rooms if we have the availability. Your 100% satisfaction with your experience is our goal, always. Lastly, thank you for your kind words regarding the friendliness of our team and the cleanliness of our hotel.

Our frequent travelers are Extremely important to us. We value your business and hope to be your favored hotel when you are in the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friendly staff, clean & spacious rooms. Nice lobby area and pretty location. Check in was quick! The bathroom was small and had no towel racks so it was hard to reuse. Pool towels were tiny and rough.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Casey F,

Thank you so much for your review. We truly appreciate your feedback. I'm pleased that your check-in process was quick, you found our hotel to be spacious and clean, and enjoyed our location. Although the guestroom bathrooms are the same size they were prior to the recent renovation, they have been carefully re-designed to provide optimum space and efficiency of use. We are so grateful that you wanted an opportunity to re-use your towels and we will find the best way to make it clear to our guests that the chrome rack where the towels are stacked can be used as a place to dry them, as well. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here one night because I had a conference in the hotel the next morning. I was very happy with my stay. My room (King bed) was large, clean and comfortable. The new furnishings looked modern and clean. The bed was comfy and I heard no noise from inside the hotel. All the staff I had contact with were friendly and helpful and a special shout-out to Lee, who was a delight (and drove us to The Battery in the shuttle). The conference facilities were also great. The room temperature was perfect (which is rare at these things).
My two cautions, which are totally beyond the hotel's control are the traffic and the street noise. This hotel is listed as being in Atlanta but its not. It's in Marietta and it will take you a good 45min to an hour to get downtown from here with traffic (which is a nightmare). Second, the road noise is quite loud. I was on an upper floor and you could hear the cars and sirens all night (and there were tons of sirens). Maybe a room that is lower so the trees muffle some of the noise might be better for a light sleeper. Again, these are out of the hotel's control, just a heads up if you're not familiar with the area.
I would stay here again if I were in the area.

Room Tip: Lower floor might be better for blocking noise.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It is always a pleasure to stay at a Hilton property (especially Doubletree). It was quiet and relaxing. The room was clean and Lee (the guest services attendant) who checked me in was extremely helpful and accommodating.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear 691collins,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We are so fortunate to have Lee on our team; he is a natural hospitality professional.

Oh, and the cookies! That's one of our amenities that guests just never tire from ;)