US$253
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
US$162
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$125
US$115
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$203
US$193
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

US$227
US$181
  • Breakfast included
US$165
US$148
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

Book now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Book now, pay at stay
US$588
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrib houseroom was cleanfront desk personnelbullpendowntowncerealuber
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

DO NOT STAY HERE. The elevators are both broken, and you will have to carry your belongings up the dirty, hot stairs. Our 7-year-old got stuck on the elevator and my husband had to pry the doors open. Our son is now terrified of elevators. Then, once we could actually get into our room with the key card (we couldn’t many times), the fridge was broken. Then we moved to another room, and there was some kind of milky white fluid smeared on all of the mirrors, and actual garbage on the floor. Please, for your own sake, do not stay here.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
GM795, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Atlanta Downtown South, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Jh0LY, I do apologize for for any inconvience we have a new management team all above issues have been addressed

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The staff. They were soooooo nice. Especially Abu. He held my luggage until I came back and would not accept a tip when I offered one. He gave me some lotion when asked and upon my return to the hotel in the afternoon, I remarked that I hadn't eaten all day. And you know what, he gave me some snacks for the road. Wasn't that nice. The woman at the front desk and the night clerk were very nice too. Valerie Redmond

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
GM795, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Atlanta Downtown South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello redmondvalerie, Thank you so much for the wonderful review and sharing your feedback with others on TripAdvisor! We greatly appreciate your comments and can’t express to you our gratitude for your kind words about our hotel and our colleagues. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for the terrific review and for recognizing our great team for taking care of you. I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel, and on behalf of all of us, We look forward to seeing you again soon and hopefully you can have a meal or a drink with us on your next visit to Atlanta.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I am currently visiting the Comfort Inn downtown. As we walked into the lobby, I immediately smelled freshness. It was a lemony cleanliness with a faint tinge of bleach ( if that makes sense). The ladies at the front desk greeted us and the check in was quick. There was a large carafe of lemon infused water to quench our thirst also.
The elevator worked fine, it was a bit outdated but we were only on it less than 2 mins. Our room is nice and clean, although it did smell like cleaning and insecticide when we first walked in. The sheets and pillows are clean, no stains. No stains on the carpet. The bathroom is clean. We have a small refrigerator, microwave, drawers and flat screen TV. The decor is up to date.
Breakfast is nice. We have waffles, danishes, poached eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, muffins, cereal, coffee, tea and juices, yogurt and boiled eggs.
I will say that this hotel is not in the best looking area of Atlanta, we have not experienced any issues though. There is a security guard, who walks the parking lot all night. There is also room service available with a nice looking menu. Also a BBQ restaurant a block away.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Hello Mslaskisa, Thank you so much for the wonderful review and sharing your feedback with others on TripAdvisor! We greatly appreciate your comments and can’t express to you our gratitude for your kind words about our hotel and our colleagues. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for the terrific review and for recognizing our great team for taking care of you. I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel, and on behalf of all of us, We look forward to seeing you again soon and hopefully you can have a meal or a drink with us on your next visit to Atlanta.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night after my son attended the GT football camp. Thank God it was just one night. We stay with Choice Hotels regularly (5 to 6 times per year) and this one is pretty bad considering the rating here of Average. It’s not clean (see webs/dust in pic) and at breakfast we decided to forego some of the fare after seeing how the attendant “cleaned.” Not thorough at all. The property isn’t well maintained and some things have been damaged at some point, but never repaired. That’s how properties fall into disrepair. Rating should be Poor since Below Average isn’t an option. Not an enjoyable stay. Won’t stay again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
GM795, General Manager at Comfort Inn Atlanta Downtown South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay with us. I’m glad you found the hotel to your liking and I will pass on your comments about the staff ,it’s always nice to hear we are getting it right. I apologize for the shortcomings experience you had with the bathroom.We are continually reviewing the products and service we provide, therefore guest feedback is very important to us.Thank you again for taking the time to share this valuable feedback. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

It was the location and price that we picked this hotel. You normally get what you pay for. The staff was very nice, but the hotel needs updates all over. Breakfast was late and slow. The pool was so cloudy you could not see the bottom. I would choose not to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

kingj24, thanks for your feedback, we have a new management team and all the above issues have been correctecd, hope to see you in the future.