“Awesome experience.”

ATL-Cruzers Electric Car & Segway Tours
Ranked #3 of 65 Tours in Atlanta
More attraction details
Owner description: ATL-Cruzers is "The best first thing to do in Atlanta". Take a tour of the city on one of our exciting 5 passenger "Electric" cars or Segway Tours. We guarantee a 90 minute or 2.5 hour investment with us at the beginning of your trip to Atlanta will prepare you for a better stay. From learning about places to visit, to discovering the best restaurants the locals frequent, a tour with ATL-Cruzers is a must do! Convieniently located for guests with long layovers at Hartsfield Jackson Airport
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I brought our church youth ministry there for the afternoon for the Segway tour. It was the highlight of our trip. Learning to ride the Segway was way easier than I expected. All around great experience. Patrick and Chris (our guides) were great, very well done ATL-Cruzers . Do yourself a favor and book a tour, and make sure to ask for Patrick.

Write a ReviewReviews (3 322)
All reviews
"our tour guide"
in 449 reviews
"great tour"
in 295 reviews
"midtown tour"
in 51 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 92 reviews
"atl"
in 255 reviews

72 - 76 of 3 323 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had the joy of NANCY giving my visiting daughters & I a tour of Atlanta. Nancy was the embodiment of what a tour guide should be. She made us laugh. She taught us important information. She left us wanting more! Both of my girls said I would like to go and see some of the things Nancy pointed out and research them in Greater depth. I am sure that is what every tour wants to have people feeling. Can I give ATL- cruzers more 5 stars? When you have out of town guests put this at the number one place on your list of things to do.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My group and I who live here in Metro Atlanta decided to do something different so we chose to do a Segway Tour with ATL Cruzers. BEST DECISION WE EVER MADE! None of my group knew anything about operating a Segway but our tour guide CK aka Calvin Klein, was a fantastic trainer and made sure we were comfortable with riding the Segway before the tour started. The Segway was very easy to operate despite our fears and we proceeded to do an 1.5 hr tour of downtown Atlanta. Even though we already knew a lot about Atlanta, CK was able to tell us Info that we didn’t know and made it very interesting. CK was very funny and always made safety a top priority. They have several tours and I will definitely be going back to take another spin on the Segway with CK! - Cassandra

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our tour guide, Nancy, gave us a very thorough running commentary on our tour of Atlanta. It was fun, informative, and she made us feel like we were a part of the family.
The historical stories she shared made me want to delve deeper and do more research on the different neighborhoods of Atlanta. I definitely learned a lot and want to visit again.