4 people are viewing this hotel
Official Hotel
US$246
US$226
SAVE US$20
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$246
Expedia.comUS$246
Agoda.comUS$240
All reviews ponce city market rooftop bar strip club bunk room ruby suite java jive boutique hotel ponce de leon virginia highlands restaurant downstairs atlanta skyline perfect stay love this hotel valet staff upon check the entire staff southern hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2021

Absolutely ADORE Hotel Clermont! It's so easy to rave about this gorgeous unique place. The decor is impeccable and playful, modern yet incorporating the perfect mix of funky vintage furniture. The rooftop offers sprawling views of the city and fantastic cocktails. The staff is so friendly and helpful.

Cannot recommend it enough especially given that it's only a 5-minute walk away from the fantastic Ponce City Market, a must-see filled with an array of local and independent shops, restaurants and more.

Reviewed 20 February 2021

Clermont is the place to stay because Tiny Lou's and the rooftop are the places to be. You're in the Poncey-Highland neighborhood which has proximity to everything interesting in Atlanta. Tiny Lou's is quaint and elegant but not pretentious and the rooftop is a vibe especially if you get there earlier before the crowd arrives.

The rooms are spacious and well-appointed with all of the sorts of amenities you would imagine. I've heard that others had issues with the walls being thin but we didn't have that experience. Our only issue was the water heater in the shower never seemed to get very hot.

I'd give the Clermont a clear 9/10 especially for Atlanta where the aesthetic and restaurant choices of most hotels are lacking.

Reviewed 20 February 2021

Super cute hotel and friendly staff but not the most comfortable place I've stayed at. My room was very clean, the aesthetic was nice, and the rooftop bar was a nice experience as well. My issues during my stay included parking, noise, and maintenance issues. Parking is $20 a day and their parking area is barely SUV accessible. Unfortunately, I had to park my vehicle on the street because I got it in a stall but could not get it out because the area was too tight. I ended up having to get a car moved so I could relocate my vehicle. The noise is probably the thing to make me not come back. Because of the excessively loud traffic passing by 24/7 and being placed right under the main entrance, there’s very little time that you’re not being disturb. I’m currently writing this while in bed after not sleeping at all because of the noise. At all hours, day and night, you can hear people’s entire conversations and the slamming of car doors, it’s pretty obnoxious at times. Lastly, my A/C unit did not work at all. I really wanted to love the Clermont and have a relaxing getaway but, instead, I’ll be leaving tired and underwhelmed.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Luv2jet99
Reviewed 9 February 2021 via mobile

From the rooftop bar to Tiny Lou's Restaurant, Hotel Clermont is a unique Atlanta experience. Breakfast across the street at Java Jive is an excellent choice as well as a walk along the Atlanta Greenway. We brought our dog and the hotel was very gracious. It was also my son's birthday and they provided several thoughtful surprises. The staff remembered my name in the hallways and wished me a good day. The bedding was comfy, the shower was hot, and the towels were crispy like they had been dried in the sun. All-in-all a lovely experience!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2021 via mobile

I stay here often and usually like this place. Unfortunately during my last visit I noticed a troublesome lack of COVID prevention efforts. Theres a rooftop bar and people who are visiting that space hang out in the lobby with no masks, huddled on large groups. There were multiple employees around (who were all masked) but no one asked these people to put a mask on indoors in a relatively small space. This made me pretty uncomfortable every time I needed to go downstairs in the evening. Stay at your own risk.

Trip type: Travelled on business