“Wow!”
Review of Mami's La Cubana

Mami's La Cubana
Ranked #699 of 4 304 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Had hungry boss and myself driving around a part of town we knew nothing about. We found Mami's and thought..."what the heck, we'll give it a shot." The food was amazing. We had two different beef dishes and they rocked!
I live 100 miles from the restaurant and I am planning to bring my family there. Mami is a real person. This was the best Cuban food that I've ever had including my many trips to south Florida. Go there and enjoy. Wonderful food and people.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Had heard this was a really good Cuban restaurant. Maybe they just had an off night, but the empanada was not good, the Cuban sandwich was mediocre, but the plantains and the chicken sandwich were very good. Will try again and hope for better.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Lots of options on the menu but I went with the ropa viejo sandwich and rice and beans. We sat outside and while the service was nothing to brag about, the food was delicious. Simple and authentic. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Excellent Cuban Sandwich and fries. I got a friendly greeting and attentive service along with good food. It is a very small restaurant, not much space. Exactly the sort of Cuban music playing that one would expect to be playing over speakers that have seen better days. This is for people seeking good food inexpensively, not for a fancy dining experience.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

It is like eating at my friends' houses in Miami. Simple and very clean place, offering delicious food. The staff is very friendly and attentive. I recommend, any day, any time!