“Luxury at it's best!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Essex-Sht...
“Luxury at it's best!”
Reviewed 3 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

What can I say? The accommodation was flawless. From the full Fendi furnishings, to the impeccable outdoor hospitality provisions. My friends and I were able to provide our guests with everything you would expect to host a truly memorable dinner party.

The sauna is godsend of a hangover cure, as were the jacuzzi's.

But what makes this stand out from everything else, is the staff. A special thanks to Helen for being the most fantastic, amazing Concierge EVER!

I'll certainly be returning next year.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sheffield
Reviewed 28 May 2012 for a stay in October 2010

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;